Where To Find Interior Designers?

armortec

I can't find any shopping centers in BKK that has concentration of interiors designers for me to choose. I can only find many furniture shops, example in seacon square or the Mall.

Anyone can recommend?

TIA.

1 Index Living Mall (Bangna,Future Park Runsit)

2 Home Pro (many branches ) huge departmentstore for home 'n furniture stuff

3 Home Work (Central Departmentstore Bangna)

Bambi :o

Bambi, the places you mentioned are store designers who choose their store standard furniture if I am not wrong. Sarpedon, the Hamilton looks expensive to me. I want local designers who has access to furniture makers. I want to build wardrobes as my room and living hall are tiny.

Chownah, gay bar is not my place. :o

I am not entirely sure but i think Hamptons are affiliated with a local interior design service. The website is www.hamptons.co.th.

If their design service is too expensive than maybe they can recommend another place. Having delt with them a little bit before they seem good to work with.

armortec, as chownah suggested a lot of gay guys are particularly good at interior design.

Exactly, and also many gay men are really into having great interiors in their own homes so they find out about and know about who does what kind of design work. It's a serious suggestion...but if you feel uncomfortable speaking with gay people then its clearly not for you.

:o I thought it was a joke. Where are the hangouts of these people, should pay a visit?

I will talk to hamilton and check the prices. Thanks.

armortec, as chownah suggested a lot of gay guys are particularly good at interior design.

Exactly, and also many gay men are really into having great interiors in their own homes so they find out about and know about who does what kind of design work. It's a serious suggestion...but if you feel uncomfortable speaking with gay people then its clearly not for you.

There are lots of local design books and magazines on the market. "Baan Lae Suan" is a big one. They do features on various people's residences, with photographs, and always mention the name of the interior designer. There are also advertisements for interior design services in some of the magazines.

My brother-in-law, thai, is an interior designer with his own furniture shop. He used to work for a large firm but went out on his own a few years ago and is going gangbusters. He travels to italy every year for inspiration and has been featured in several magazines. His style is mainly modern contemporary. He's a busy guy but if you're interested, you should stop by his store (UOMO) at SC Park hotel and check out if his style fits with yours. You can also pm me and i can send you some pics and answer more detailed questions. I guess it all depends upon what you're looking for and why you think you need an interior designer.

Hi Vit42,

You have PM. :o

My brother-in-law, thai, is an interior designer with his own furniture shop. He used to work for a large firm but went out on his own a few years ago and is going gangbusters. He travels to italy every year for inspiration and has been featured in several magazines. His style is mainly modern contemporary. He's a busy guy but if you're interested, you should stop by his store (UOMO) at SC Park hotel and check out if his style fits with yours. You can also pm me and i can send you some pics and answer more detailed questions. I guess it all depends upon what you're looking for and why you think you need an interior designer.

hi,

everybody has answers and ideas, I can suggest and offer help : My friend and associate, a very talented Thai-Chinese lady, she has her own interior design company and she finished this week a big project at a reputed Bangkok university.

If you are interested in an appointment please not hesitate in contacting me. I can assure you'll get good work for your investment.

regards

Gustave