6-0, 6-0, 0-6

MSingh

Well, I'd never have thought a 6-0 for Newcastle against Villa

I had Villa to beat N'castle in the predictions thread & Friedel in goal in my Fantasy game..........:(

You'd think after a lifetime of watching football I'd have learned something ! - Apparently not................:wacko:..

naive managers and crap defenders. no way in the world should a newly promoted team beat last season's sixth placed team 6-0. should. not. happen.

It's weird you know, i wonder if Teams get to say 3-0 or 4-0 then just give up ??

Did anyone notice Ashlley Young yesterday ??

His behaviour was a fcukign joke, thowing his arms up in the air at anything that went wrong ( of which most of the time it was his poor passing ), wtahcing as Newcastle went forward with the ball past him, he even turned his back on some things during teh Game..

I wonder & then just think $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

thowing his arms up in the air at anything that went wrong ( of which most of the time it was his poor passing

Sounds like a guy who plays for me. :lol: Anyway. The Mighty Coogee(my team) are into the Grand final(bloody Ozzies GF my arse). We beat Sydney Uni 3-2 yesterday. Were joint top on points at the end of the season but got beat by Uni on goals. So it was nice to get it up them. Coogee for the cup!!! :offtopic2::sorry:

• Like 1

thowing his arms up in the air at anything that went wrong ( of which most of the time it was his poor passing

Sounds like a guy who plays for me. :lol: Anyway. The Mighty Coogee(my team) are into the Grand final(bloody Ozzies GF my arse). We beat Sydney Uni 3-2 yesterday. Were joint top on points at the end of the season but got beat by Uni on goals. So it was nice to get it up them. Coogee for the cup!!! :offtopic2::sorry:

:D Good luck JS!

Shouldn't this thread be 6-0, 6-0, 6-0 & 0-6?..........would like to know what the odds are for Chelsea to smash another 6 past Stoke at home this weekend! :whistling:

Why would it be that when i posted it on Sunday morning Thai Time ?? ;)

I reckon you look like Carol Vorderman Seapok, but you don't have her way with numbers that's for sure..;)

Edit : Last 3 Chelsea League Games = 8-0, 6-0, 6-0..

Well overated that Chelsea are & i'm with you on teh betting thing & will go one step more, how about another 12 in your next 2 League Games ??..;)

Edited by MSingh

Shouldn't this thread be 6-0, 6-0, 6-0 & 0-6?..........would like to know what the odds are for Chelsea to smash another 6 past Stoke at home this weekend! :whistling:

I reckon you look like Carol Vorderman Seapok, but you don't have her way with numbers that's for sure..;)

Well overated that Chelsea are & i'm with you on teh betting thing & will go one step more, how about another 12 in your next 2 League Games ??..;)

Oh ok will let you off on that one!......overrated? how do you work that one out? there have been no big noises coming from the Bridge, we are quietly going about our business and smashing teams that come in our way! bring on the Hammers! hahaha

Oh ok will let you off on that one!......overrated? how do you work that one out? there have been no big noises coming from the Bridge, we are quietly going about our business and smashing teams that come in our way! bring on the Hammers! hahaha

Seapok, you have the same ability to spot me doing a bit of Fishing as those silly little Catfish do in my Lake that i pull out one after the other, afte rthe other, after.................;)

Cannot blame chelsea for winning big,they are playing really well at the moment but the teams that they have thrashed have been crap and given up to easily like singhy stated,villa gave up and so did wigan there fans should be really pissed off with the way there teams threw in the towel,you cannot blame blackpool for there 6-0 down to 10 men at arenal was always going to be a hard task after the sending off.

I'm not taking the bait Singhy just trying to get the old banter back again from last season, how comes your not doing the EPL predictions this season?

it was a bit time consuming wasn't it and no doubt Jockstar wasn't happy about chasing peeps for their sheets every week!

How lucky were your boys last night! haha

Edited by Seapok

I'm not taking the bait Singhy just trying to get the old banter back again from last season, how comes your not doing the EPL predictions this season?

it was a bit time consuming wasn't it and no doubt Jockstar wasn't happy about chasing peeps for their sheets every week!

How lucky were your boys last night! haha

I seem to get myself involved in millions of these prediction things & just stick to a few with my Pals as it can take it most of my Friday if i done them all..

Absolute dreadful last night by all accounts..

Nothing new there then, but in the next Round we go where we'll pull Millwall out of the Hat i'm sure which will put the fire back in our bellies me thinks..;)