BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

Phuket Murder Suspect Lee Aldhouse Arrested At UK Airport

he should certainly pay for his crime, however i think doing the time in the uk would be just as bad if not worse in some cases than being in the Bangkwang.

Sure he might have more luxuries, like radio, british papaers etc etc, but if anyone has read "forget you had a daughter" by sandra gregory. Will know its by all means not a soft place to

serve out a sentence if found guilty.

I also believe, that if sentenced in the UK, he wont have the luxury of appealing for a pardon? correct me if im wrong!

"the extradition will get denied due to human rights, and thailand is a country that offers death sentence so the UK will not extradite him."

so what happens to him then ? does he just walk away from it all ?

Edited by wombat

Wonder how he got to England?

Guess it's easy to get to Cambodia or Laos....

wow , finally and in England !!! , wonder how he got out of Thailand and which country he flew from ... strange no one picked him up before ? ....

It's easy to bypass border controls in Thailand, you just need to know were and when. Because some of the areas are stil monitored by the thai army. But it is very easy to go to lao and cambodia without going through immigration. Once in Lao just get a taxi to friendship bridge in savannakhet and get stamped in, as this is relaxed, if someone stops just say i forgot to get stamped in.

Plus the extradition will get denied due to human rights, and thailand is a country that offers death sentence so the UK will not extradite him.

it will be interesting to see what his exact route was out of Thailand, also what his version of events where

As he faces the death Penalty will he be extradited???

not a chance

not even tried and facing the death penalty

wake up

theres due process first

He probably went straight to Phuket airport for the first flight to Bangkok, then, first flight to Europe. This would have been well before immigration were notified by the police.

I doubt all this talk of going first to surrounding Asian countries is at all relevent.

wow , finally and in England !!! , wonder how he got out of Thailand and which country he flew from ... strange no one picked him up before ? ....

Considering how many fugitives from European countries manage to elude police and immigrations in those countries,then come to Thailand and have to be arrested by Thai Police, I'm surprised the British authorities managed to intercept him without help from the Thai Police.

"the extradition will get denied due to human rights, and thailand is a country that offers death sentence so the UK will not extradite him."

so what happens to him then ? does he just walk away from it all ?

no, as another poster mention before , he was also wanted for Armed Robbery in the UK, this is probably how they picked up on him at the airport.

he may of been advised to return to face this ' accusation ' as it would de tour the ' murder conviction ' in thailand.....

He probably went straight to Phuket airport for the first flight to Bangkok, then, first flight to Europe. This would have been well before immigration were notified by the police.

I doubt all this talk of going first to surrounding Asian countries is at all relevent.

but he didnt hve his passport, also where was he from the 14 th augest untill yesterday when he was caught ?

Dress him up in old glory and drop him from a chopper in Tora Bora, armed just with a hunting knife.

..just what I was thinking - the family of the victim might have a go - but did he come from a state that still has the death penalty too?

I wonder what happens if Thailand would ask for extradition and guarantee the UK in the same time that this badass not get executed but life in prison? To be honest, I not believe he will be extradited anyways. Just wonder whether it would be possible at all.

but he didnt hve his passport, also where was he from the 14 th augest untill yesterday when he was caught ?

Oh yeah........forgot about that.

yeah and caught a 2 week flight out of bangkok

i was told he was on a plane to the uk a couple of days ago, allegedly he flew from cambodia, as soon as he got on the flight, they notified the uk authorities.. i would love to see him sent to the usa, prolly wont happen tho.