90 Day Check In And Marriage Visa

I have a one year visa based on a Thai wife. Do I need to go in every 90 days to check in? Or just wait till near the end of the one year and the apply for another one year extension? My first 90 days are already up so hope the answer is no.

Do you have a one year extension of stay that you and wife obtained from an immigration office using income/job and bank account? If so you need to renew that a week or so before it expires next year and you also have to obtain a re entry permit before leaving Thailand for any travel.

In addition you are required to report your address 90 days after your entry into Thailand and to do so every 90 days thereafter (unless you leave the country - your new entry would start the clock again in that case).

If you only have a multi entry non immigrant visa based on having a Thai wife you need to exit the country after 90 days here. You can immediately return but you do have to cross a border and enter another country. In this case you never stay longer than 90 days so do not have to do 90 day address reports.