Women In Thailand And My Yearly Visit

garyk

No one that lives here long term is going to like this. But here is the way i operate in thailand. I spend every winter here. This year i spent a year here. So here this time for 1.5 years.

1: Stay out of the tourist areas.

2: Travel light. Laptop, phone, cheap clothes.

3: Find a local working gal. Internet is a great place. By working i mean a nurse or teacher or something.

4: They are all the same over the world. Here it is easy as most only money and see the farang and women living in big homes or spending a lot of money.

5: Move in with them. If you have a few bucks it only takes a few days.

6: It will always be about money. My rule 10000 a month is a good starting point.

7: New car and house will come up very soon. Just agree and keep enjoying yourself.

8: When it get where it is plain they want more. Start looking elswhere. ( another part of the country is what i do.

9: When working pack you few belonging and head out. ( I keep a new truck here and motorcycle so it is easy ) If not then find the local bus station and taxies.

Sounds cold but works very well. If you stay family and frinds of her will get unbearable.

I dont get it, if you are paying them 10k a month why would they start demanding more on top of the salary? If its a straight up money transaction they wouldnt gifts on top of that would they? How do you turn nurses into whores that take 10k a month to let you sleep with them? Im totally confused.

definately a troll thread & not a very good one either.

Yes I must admit the quality of troll is very disappointing as of late. OP you're shooting your guns too early with your opening line. " Subtle " is the watchword of the troll.

Plus true trolls pride themselves on their usage of language. Writing like a 5 year old who has just hit a bong is the sign of the rank amateur.

2/10 Must try harder.