Movies I Want To See

Garry

Are the making a Dragonriders of Pern film?

I really enjoyed the first couple of books in the series, an amazing concept by Anne McCaffrey if you like SciFi/Fantasy.

I'll certainly watch out for it.

It's been in negotiations for years. A company up in Canada called Copperheart Entertainment is currently sitting on the rights. It's too good a story to not ever get made. Someone's going to greenlight the production at some point.

I got caught up in Pern when I was a kid. The Dragon Song trilogy was what got me going.

Edited by Nicole79

I'm probably doing a run over the border this week , do you want me to see if it's available in Tachilek?

I'll grab a copy if it is anyway.

Thanks for offering Scea and much appreciated, but I just checked Mangpong's website a few minutes ago and they have it for sale along MIB3. So no issues getting a genuine version when I'm back shortly. Thanks again :)

Scea

I got a nice little massage movie, i can give you.

It makes the mind boggle.

If you want it i can give you a copy next time we meet :D

After a decade north of Darwin I'd be surprised if you could come up with much that would boggle my mind. B)

A bit off topic. Where did you live north of Darwin? I lived in the NT for 30 years.

Has anyone seen if Prometheus DVD is selling in any of the reputable DVD shops? I'm hanging out to see it when I get home in a few weeks smile.png

Nope,but you can download it here:

http://www.yify-torrents.com/home

Thanks for that Brian, always handy a new source of movies... my favourite site was closed down last week.

• Like 1

Watching Faulty Towers. Still a hoot after all these years.biggrin.gif

Fawlty Towers.

Great comedy, brilliant cast and excellent scripts making one of the all time greats.

Too bad they limited it to 12 episodes, so as not to become boring.

I'm probably doing a run over the border this week , do you want me to see if it's available in Tachilek?

I'll grab a copy if it is anyway.

Thanks for offering Scea and much appreciated, but I just checked Mangpong's website a few minutes ago and they have it for sale along MIB3. So no issues getting a genuine version when I'm back shortly. Thanks again :)

Mangpong have really upgraded their website. I signed up, bought multiple-language MIB3 & Prometheus with their secure server. They say 2-6 days for delivery to our home address. Hopefully no issues with delivery and my girls will be happy, as I bought 3 movies for them.

Has anyone seen if Prometheus DVD is selling in any of the reputable DVD shops? I'm hanging out to see it when I get home in a few weeks smile.png

Nope,but you can download it here:

http://www.yify-torrents.com/home

Thanks for that Brian, always handy a new source of movies... my favourite site was closed down last week.

Maby this one is something to-have also Ebooks,and if I remember right you are up to that to.

http://www.openculture.com/freemoviesonline

Site for movies 2k movies ( must have the space), however must have good anti virus software. only choose stream2k within the site.( as the others will send you around in circles)

Tip,,,,,,,,when u select a movie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,advertisement will come up with PLAY NOW,,,,,, omit this by X in right hand corner. Then your ready to go.

Edited by monty9

• 10 months later...

I thought I'd bump this and we could keep our movie/dvd discussions together.

It started out as a "like to see" but turned into a more general topic.

I'd like to see the new Die Hard movie, I'm waiting for a good quality copy though... I hate watching bad reproductions.

Butch and Sundance is a great movie.

I'm into obscure Aussie movies at the moment. Watched "Sunday Too Far Away" last week, "The Odd Angry Shot" yesterday.

Both are worth downloading, I doubt you'll find them on DVD.

Got "Age of Consent" to watch next.

sceau

watch robert michum australian movie 'THE SUNDOWNERS " or tom selleck "quigley downunder"

A new die Hard movie appears to be in the pipeline as well.

Bruce and son in Russia....

you can get it now ....a good day to die.

John McClane travels to Russia to help out his seemingly wayward son, Jack, only to discover that Jack is a CIA operative working undercover, causing the father and son to team up against underworld forces

Machine gun preacher is awesome.

Also try some excellent shows:

Sons of anarchy

Fringe

Supernatural

The wire

I use thepiratebay.se for downloading, check the top 100 for populair downloads. I prefer utorrent over vuze. Less resources and add free. Also better settings for optimal bandwidth usage.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

you forgot breaking bad . one of the best series so far.

Recently started downloading movies, so easy with this http://www.vuze.com/ and the movies from here http://www.yify-torrents.com/home are excellent quality with a small file size. Enjoy!

Thanks Stu,

Book marked for when I get back. smile.png

No worries. You've probably seen it already but if not this is excellent, best documentary film I've seen in a long time!

Hi Stu,

Have heard of it, but haven't seen it yet, but definitely will. Thanks.

Hey, big bike group ride today. Are you part of it?

yify files are mostly mpeg 4

Gary

Expendables 3 will be released Aug. 15, 2014. Stallone announced Bruce Willis' exit in the film, he also told fans about Harrison Ford joining the threequel. Willis was dropped from the movie after demanding $1 million a day

@Kevvy:

I saw it in the theater, a lot of critics canned it but I enjoyed it.

Purists have already voiced their outrage at the unreleased Desolation of Smaug due to the rumoured inclusion of a female elf archer which is nothing to do with the book.

Personally I think that adding a few extra characters and a bit of additional story line was the only way they were going to get three movies out of the book.

Edited by sceadugenga
  • Like 1

@Kevvy:

I saw it in the theater, a lot of critics canned it but I enjoyed it.

Purists have already voiced their outrage at the unreleased Desolation of Smaug due to the rumoured inclusion of a female elf archer which is nothing to do with the book.

Personally I think that adding a few extra characters and a bit of additional story line was the only way they were going to get three movies out of the book.

i agreed and when you read a book the movie usually does not represent the same as the author wrote it

Butch and Sundance is a great movie.

I'm into obscure Aussie movies at the moment. Watched "Sunday Too Far Away" last week, "The Odd Angry Shot" yesterday.

Both are worth downloading, I doubt you'll find them on DVD.

Got "Age of Consent" to watch next.

@sceada

you can still get them in Aus , but they are expensive around$30.00 each