Movies I Want To See

Garry

The Hobbit : There and back again.Release date end of 2014.

There and Back Again is going to be filled with action, which ends with a massive clash between , Dwarves,Elves , Goblins and men on the side of Lonely Mountain.The Desolation of Smaug sets up that and leaves us how it is all going to end. There and back again, should be an absolute action packed. Peter Jackson wanted to only 2 films as originally planned, before turning this into 3 films .Love it, hate it, two big questions are: what can we expect from the third movie, and what would the series have looked like in a two-picture format

Kevvy

love the part , where he asks jim bowie, is it really that big? come on show me , and the camera goes down and he puts his hand down there , and then pulls out the knife...heheheh I enjoyed this as I love the old westerns , have so many of them .Love the way the credits are in the old movies , just i minute of them .The credits these days are as long as the movie. Sceadu I have alot of old westerns .

kevvy

Yes, I'm a Western fan.

Just downloaded "The Last Outlaw" with Mickey Rourke.

My dad was the same, not a day would go by, but he would be watching some 'Cowboys and Indians'' chasing each other..

John Wayne was his favourite...

Memories...

I remember when I was living in America and I went to see the house where John Wayne grew up in . It was a good day that day .

Yes, I'm a Western fan.

Just downloaded "The Last Outlaw" with Mickey Rourke.

last outlaw is one of the best westerns I have ever seen and I`ve seen many and I never understand why this movie is so underrated,

Kevvy

I love watching great movies and I am looking at the new oled TV to replace my 61inch pioneer kudo plasma , well I will still keep it .

this looks interesting

kevvy

mate, hope its not nearly as expensive as he said its gonna be but a nice looking set overall, just have keep an eye on the electricity bill I think as I know those plasmas do use a bit

I love watching great movies and I am looking at the new oled TV to replace my 61inch pioneer kudo plasma , well I will still keep it .

this looks interesting

kevvy

mate, hope its not nearly as expensive as he said its gonna be but a nice looking set overall, just have keep an eye on the electricity bill I think as I know those plasmas do use a bit

I watch my big plasma now and my home theatre projector for the movies , my elec bill with 5 A/C running at different times and computors etc etc , comes in between 5500 bt a month sometime more when the hotter weather comes . Well if you remmeber the big plasma"s when they came out were over 10 grand.I will wait till they do a second generation of the oled . Anyway you can come over and have a captains cook. As you will past my new house many times into the Rai.

Do you know the answer to this ... What was Bandits real name in the movie. ???? scoll down if you dont know.

Bo Danville

If you liked "The house we live in" you should watch the film "why we fight " Directed by Eugrene Jarecki who directed "the house we live in".

Jarecki's film "why we fight", won the 2005 sundance award.

kevvy

Edited by kevvy

Lone survivor is still a respectable and thought provoking film about the horrors of war which succeeds in its aim of respecting those who were injured and lost their lives on the operation in 2005. The film is ultimately a heartfelt tribute to those in the armed forces and, although it may not be for everyone, it is a must see for fans of war movies.As regarding stupid people on the planet

This could be anyone in the world...

The point of the film is well taken but the film location is completely out of context. If by chance the movie is based on a book or short story, then would push those to read it. Such a critical lapse in Art Direction or location management I'd recommend just reading the synopsis and moving on. However if they were to swap out the Middle East/Afghans whatever, with Mexicans (Cartel) or Canadians, than I would have no issue.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

Has anyone been watching "the house of cards " season 2 . What a great series and Kevin spacey is so good in the role he is given to do . If you haven't sen it , have a look at season one.

kevvy

Watched it last year, absolutely fantastic & utterly disappointing the show was cancelled thereafter.

The Academy Awards will be here soon .I like to watch them and dont listen to any news about them so I watch them after the event. I think great films have a great story line, the story has to be compelling and interesting. I think "greatness" is in the eyes of the viewer,as it should be it's a whole package. Writing acting and directing. The director has to have a good vision and be able to create scenes that are believable and enjoyable to watch.

This is who I think will do good on the night.

Best Picture ......................12 years as a slave

Best Director......................Alfonso Cuarón(gravity)

Best Actor..........................Matthew McConaughey (Dallas buyer's Club)

Best Cinematography .......Gravity

I think there will be some dark horses in there too. (American Hustle) And I keep thinking about the "wolf of wall street"

kevvy

Has anyone been watching "the house of cards " season 2 . What a great series and Kevin spacey is so good in the role he is given to do . If you haven't sen it , have a look at season one.

kevvy

Watched it last year, absolutely fantastic & utterly disappointing the show was cancelled thereafter.

???? All of the reports I have read are that Netflix have renewed it for a 3rd season.

kevvy

kevvy

???? All of the reports I have read are that Netflix have renewed it for a 3rd season.

kevvy

Then I look forward to it. Many shows get cancelled then renewed based on follower base or new rich producers, wish it could of happened for "Boss" with Kelsey Grammer.

kevvy

kevvy

Then I look forward to it. Many shows get cancelled then renewed based on follower base or new rich producers, wish it could of happened for "Boss" with Kelsey Grammer.

I too thought the "BOSS " was a great show