Movies I Want To See

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone who has read the Jack Reacher books by Lee Child will have a great deal of difficulty seeing Tom Cruise in the role. There's about half a meter height difference to start with.

A little taste of Ireland that I found in Tops today, a former member who still lurks under other names may be interested...

I don't have a wish list. I just search for new stuff on the torrents and download whatever grabs my interest. I admire your effort to broaden the scope of topics on the forum, however. I wish mo

Posted Images

Just watched "After Earth", Will Smith's father/son vehicle. A bit average, I watched it right through but the other half fell asleep.
Just watched "After Earth", Will Smith's father/son vehicle. A bit average, I watched it right through but the other half fell asleep.
Agree 100 percent, although I did make it to the end.
I reckon they could have done more with the story. Too many gaps.

I thought Will Smith's part was too different to his previous work, I actually checked the cover to make sure it was him.

In what was a movie marathon for me I watched a second one last night, Iron Man which was much more entertaining.

Jeff Bridges exceptional as usual.

Watch out for Crazy Heart if you haven't seen it.

some new movies 2014

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species Starring Gary Oldman

Pinocchio (II)

A darker version of the classic children's fairy tale of a wooden puppet that transforms into a real living boy

Noah (2014)

The Biblical Noah suffers visions of an apocalyptic deluge and takes measures to protect his family from the coming flood.
Director: Darren Aronofsky
Finding Dory (2016)
The plot of this movie, a sequel to Finding Nemo, is unknown.
Director: Andrew Stanton
RoboCop (2014)
In 2028 Detroit, when Alex Murphy (Joel Kinnaman) - a loving husband, father and good cop - is critically injured in the line of duty, the multinational conglomerate OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer. (121 mins.)
Director: José Padilha
it is great to see Gary Oldman making a great comeback .Try and watch true romance it has alot of good actors in it . Tell me if you can recognize Gary Oldman in that .
there is the list
Be going to Chiang rai in 2 weeks ...
kevvy

I thought Will Smith's part was too different to his previous work, I actually checked the cover to make sure it was him.

In what was a movie marathon for me I watched a second one last night, Iron Man which was much more entertaining.

mate I think you are getting old... crazy heart was released in 2009 Maybe I

Mate I think you are getting old... crazy heart was released in 2009 Maybe I will bring you a walking stick ...you know I am just joking ... it was a great movie.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, movies... what are we watching?

I'm looking for some reccomendations.

saw some clips of a new movie dont know if its released but its sure to stir up the feelings between the brits and the japs.

its called "the railway man" staring colin frith and nicol kidman about the building of the burma-thai.railway and the treatment that the japs inflicted on the workers.

i know a little bit about it as my mother's brother worked on it.

i dont think there is any forgiveness between the 2sides,i went to visit the cemetary at kanchanaburi and saw a few japs smirking at some of the grave's i had to walk away.

uncle john r.i.p.