Movies I Want To See

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone who has read the Jack Reacher books by Lee Child will have a great deal of difficulty seeing Tom Cruise in the role. There's about half a meter height difference to start with.

A little taste of Ireland that I found in Tops today, a former member who still lurks under other names may be interested...

I don't have a wish list. I just search for new stuff on the torrents and download whatever grabs my interest. I admire your effort to broaden the scope of topics on the forum, however. I wish mo

Posted Images

The Hobbit : There and back again.Release date end of 2014.

There and Back Again is going to be filled with action, which ends with a massive clash between , Dwarves,Elves , Goblins and men on the side of Lonely Mountain.The Desolation of Smaug sets up that and leaves us how it is all going to end. There and back again, should be an absolute action packed. Peter Jackson wanted to only 2 films as originally planned, before turning this into 3 films .Love it, hate it, two big questions are: what can we expect from the third movie, and what would the series have looked like in a two-picture format

Kevvy

love the part , where he asks jim bowie, is it really that big? come on show me , and the camera goes down and he puts his hand down there , and then pulls out the knife...heheheh I enjoyed this as I love the old westerns , have so many of them .Love the way the credits are in the old movies , just i minute of them .The credits these days are as long as the movie. Sceadu I have alot of old westerns .

kevvy

Anything with ''Carey Mulligan'' in it, i definetly want to see..

I have seen ''An Education'' and that was excellent..

and also ''The Great Gatsby''... she was amazing in that too,

Also ''Shame'' she was fab in that too..

She is a Real English Rose.. STUNNING

• Like 1

Yes, I'm a Western fan.

Just downloaded "The Last Outlaw" with Mickey Rourke.

My dad was the same, not a day would go by, but he would be watching some 'Cowboys and Indians'' chasing each other..

John Wayne was his favourite...

Memories...

Yes, I'm a Western fan.

My dad was the same, not a day would go by, but he would be watching some 'Cowboys and Indians'' chasing each other..

John Wayne was his favourite...

Memories...

I remember when I was living in America and I went to see the house where John Wayne grew up in . It was a good day that day .

Yes, I'm a Western fan.

last outlaw is one of the best westerns I have ever seen and I`ve seen many and I never understand why this movie is so underrated,

Kevvy

I love watching great movies and I am looking at the new oled TV to replace my 61inch pioneer kudo plasma , well I will still keep it .

this looks interesting

kevvy

I love watching great movies and I am looking at the new oled TV to replace my 61inch pioneer kudo plasma , well I will still keep it .

this looks interesting

kevvy

mate, hope its not nearly as expensive as he said its gonna be but a nice looking set overall, just have keep an eye on the electricity bill I think as I know those plasmas do use a bit