Garry

Movies I Want To See

Machine gun preacher is awesome.

Also try some excellent shows:

Sons of anarchy

Fringe

Supernatural

The wire

I use thepiratebay.se for downloading, check the top 100 for populair downloads. I prefer utorrent over vuze. Less resources and add free. Also better settings for optimal bandwidth usage.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

• Like 1

Recently started downloading movies, so easy with this http://www.vuze.com/ and the movies from here http://www.yify-torrents.com/home are excellent quality with a small file size. Enjoy!

Thanks Stu,

Book marked for when I get back. smile.png

No worries. You've probably seen it already but if not this is excellent, best documentary film I've seen in a long time!

Hi Stu,

Have heard of it, but haven't seen it yet, but definitely will. Thanks.

Hey, big bike group ride today. Are you part of it?

Recently started downloading movies, so easy with this http://www.vuze.com/ and the movies from here http://www.yify-torrents.com/home are excellent quality with a small file size. Enjoy!

Thanks Stu,

Book marked for when I get back. smile.png

No worries. You've probably seen it already but if not this is excellent, best documentary film I've seen in a long time!

Hi Stu,

Nope, you mean with the Thai boys? Think our friend with the ZX10 has gone but I'm sat at home chillaxing. Plan to go next Sunday though.

Hi Stu,

Nope, you mean with the Thai boys? Think our friend with the ZX10 has gone but I'm sat at home chillaxing. Plan to go next Sunday though.

Not sure if they're Thai, but probably and yes there is a certain ZX10R owner with them :)

Hi Stu,

Not sure if they're Thai, but probably and yes there is a certain ZX10R owner with them smile.png

?????offtopic2.gif?????shock1.gifbiggrin.png
  • Like 1

Hi Stu,

Not sure if they're Thai, but probably and yes there is a certain ZX10R owner with them smile.png

?????offtopic2.gif?????shock1.gifbiggrin.png

My bad, I was intending to sidebar via PM....lazy, but only this once ;)

• Like 1

When I was back a few weeks ago. Picked up a few more from a DVD shop at Central that I frequent.

IRON SKY

JOURNEY 2

LOCKOUT

JOHN CARTER OF MARS

BATTLESHIP

Sent from my iPhone 3 using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

I watched "All the Pretty Horses" yesterday, virtually straight after finishing the book.

The book can be hard going, Cormac McCarthy has a fairly casual attitude towards punctuation, but that didn't stop me reading his "The Road" in a sitting.

ATPH was a bit slow at times with stunning scenery shots from the US/Mexican border.

The movie was worth watching for the prison scenes alone... certainly an incentive to keep out of jail in Mexico.

• Like 1

I watched two Raquel Welch movies back to back last week without really meaning to... "100 Rifles", a Burt Reynolds spaghetti western which was surprisingly watchable, and "The Three Musketeers". (The one with Oliver Reed).

The Hobbit, and also not filmed yet but highly anticipating: The Dragonriders of Pern

• Like 1

Are the making a Dragonriders of Pern film?

I really enjoyed the first couple of books in the series, an amazing concept by Anne McCaffrey if you like SciFi/Fantasy.

I'll certainly watch out for it.

• Like 2

Has anyone seen if Prometheus DVD is selling in any of the reputable DVD shops? I'm hanging out to see it when I get home in a few weeks :)

I'm probably doing a run over the border this week , do you want me to see if it's available in Tachilek?

I'll grab a copy if it is anyway.

Edited by sceadugenga