BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Garry

Movies I Want To See

Are the making a Dragonriders of Pern film?

I really enjoyed the first couple of books in the series, an amazing concept by Anne McCaffrey if you like SciFi/Fantasy.

I'll certainly watch out for it.

It's been in negotiations for years. A company up in Canada called Copperheart Entertainment is currently sitting on the rights. It's too good a story to not ever get made. Someone's going to greenlight the production at some point.

I got caught up in Pern when I was a kid. The Dragon Song trilogy was what got me going.

Edited by Nicole79

I'm probably doing a run over the border this week , do you want me to see if it's available in Tachilek?

I'll grab a copy if it is anyway.

Thanks for offering Scea and much appreciated, but I just checked Mangpong's website a few minutes ago and they have it for sale along MIB3. So no issues getting a genuine version when I'm back shortly. Thanks again :)

Scea

I got a nice little massage movie, i can give you.

It makes the mind boggle.

If you want it i can give you a copy next time we meet :D

After a decade north of Darwin I'd be surprised if you could come up with much that would boggle my mind. B)

A bit off topic. Where did you live north of Darwin? I lived in the NT for 30 years.

Just a figure of speech mate, I was referring to places many many kilometres north of Darwin... Vientiane, the Philippines, Chiang Rai.... sorry about the misunderstanding. laugh.png

• Like 2

Has anyone seen if Prometheus DVD is selling in any of the reputable DVD shops? I'm hanging out to see it when I get home in a few weeks smile.png

Nope,but you can download it here:

http://www.yify-torrents.com/home

Thanks for that Brian, always handy a new source of movies... my favourite site was closed down last week.

• Like 1

Just a figure of speech mate, I was referring to places many many kilometres north of Darwin... Vientiane, the Philippines, Chiang Rai.... sorry about the misunderstanding. laugh.png

no problems

Watching Faulty Towers. Still a hoot after all these years.biggrin.gif

Fawlty Towers.

Great comedy, brilliant cast and excellent scripts making one of the all time greats.

Too bad they limited it to 12 episodes, so as not to become boring.

I'm probably doing a run over the border this week , do you want me to see if it's available in Tachilek?

I'll grab a copy if it is anyway.

Thanks for offering Scea and much appreciated, but I just checked Mangpong's website a few minutes ago and they have it for sale along MIB3. So no issues getting a genuine version when I'm back shortly. Thanks again :)

Mangpong have really upgraded their website. I signed up, bought multiple-language MIB3 & Prometheus with their secure server. They say 2-6 days for delivery to our home address. Hopefully no issues with delivery and my girls will be happy, as I bought 3 movies for them.

Has anyone seen if Prometheus DVD is selling in any of the reputable DVD shops? I'm hanging out to see it when I get home in a few weeks smile.png

Nope,but you can download it here:

http://www.yify-torrents.com/home

Thanks for that Brian, always handy a new source of movies... my favourite site was closed down last week.

Maby this one is something to-have also Ebooks,and if I remember right you are up to that to.

http://www.openculture.com/freemoviesonline

Just noticed that a new Lone Ranger movie is in the pipeline with Brad Pitt..... wait for it.... playing Tonto. blink.png

Looks interesting.

A new die Hard movie appears to be in the pipeline as well.

Bruce and son in Russia....