Ebook Library

sceadugenga

I've written 10 books which are in E-book format. They're all different topics. I don't mind giving a free CD with 'em all to anyone in C.Rai area who is interested. Includes 2 audio books. a list and descriptions here. I wouldn't mind some paperbacks in trade (or loan), or perhaps one or more book reviews, but all that's optional.

What I prefer to read: not fiction, not novels. I like science, true-life discovery/adventure, biographies.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've written 10 books which are in E-book format. They're all different topics. I don't mind giving a free CD with 'em all to anyone in C.Rai area who is interested. Includes 2 audio books. a list and descriptions here. I wouldn't mind some paperbacks in trade (or loan), or perhaps one or more book reviews, but all that's optional.

What I prefer to read: not fiction, not novels. I like science, true-life discovery/adventure, biographies.

Impressive stuff boomerangutang.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Just finished reading Don Winslow's "The Power of the Dog", a novel of the DEA's war on drugs in Central and South America.

A large book but one of the best I've read for a long time.

I have it in epub/mobi if anyone with a reader is interested and it's easily emailed.

I thought I'd bump our original book thread, it seems to have a more agreeable tone anyway.

I have the sequel to Winslow's book, "The Cartel", which continues the story of the fight against the drug cartels in Mexico.

ePub and mobi available, PM me an email address.

I have several people contributing books so to my Mega.nz storage now, more then 15gb... which is a LOT of ebooks.

Requests taken. smile.png

• 3 months later...
I've nearly finished reading a book called White Heat by M J McGrath which is as interesting as anything else that I've read for a long time.
It's a mystery set on Ellesmere Island which is north of Canada... I didn't even know that there was a north of Canada... the protagonist in the story tells someone going on about Alaska... "we're as far north of Alaska as Alaska is of California".
Wow.

Just finished reading Don Winslow's "The Power of the Dog", a novel of the DEA's war on drugs in Central and South America.

A large book but one of the best I've read for a long time.

I have it in epub/mobi if anyone with a reader is interested and it's easily emailed.

I thought I'd bump our original book thread, it seems to have a more agreeable tone anyway.

I have the sequel to Winslow's book, "The Cartel", which continues the story of the fight against the drug cartels in Mexico.

ePub and mobi available, PM me an email address.

I have several people contributing books so to my Mega.nz storage now, more then 15gb... which is a LOT of ebooks.

Requests taken. smile.png

Scea

Sorry for going off topic, but on the cartel theme, there is an excellent documentary

available now called Cartel Land.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4126304/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Well worth a watch.

• 1 month later...

There's a some new Crime Fiction around that looks good and while tracking it down I've come across a lot more interesting stuff in the genre.

Ken Bruin, a series about an Irish private detective.
Charles McCarry, spy fiction
Tamar Myers, set in the Congo
James Church, set in... God help us.. North Korea.

Hello

I'm having to stay longer this year with parents being 86 and 83. The wife in Chiang Rai not to pleased but these things have to be done as they happen. So it looks like a white winter for me a first in more than 20 years. If you can't hold on the the books I will understand. Will let you know when I know when coming back but due to issues not in my control at the moment hope you can understand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived