Type 'O' Multiple Entry Expires Soon

Apologies if this question has been answered elsewhere but if it has, I can't find it! I'm travelling to Thailand on 14th September and my Non-Imm. Type 'O' (multiple) expires in October. Am I right in thinking that I will still be granted a 90-day stay even though the visa expires while I'm in Thailand?

Yes, you should be fine.

I have the same visa and as I understand it you will get 90 days on arrival in September and could even go on a border run just before the October expiry date and get another 90 days, effectively getting a 15 month permission to stay out of your 1 year visa. That's what I'm planning to do anyway!

Great news! Many thanks for the fast replies. BTW.........before posting here I tried to call the Hull Consulate to get an answer. Has anyone EVER got through to them? They turn round postal visa applications super-efficiently but good luck to anyone who actually wants to ask them something! All I got was an answer-machine message (not as hilarious as the London Embassy one)stating their opening hours. Email drew a blank too - dropped them a line 4 days ago and no reply as yet.

Hull are usually very good at replying to emails in my experience.

A related question? My Non Imm. O by virtue of marriage runs out in November. Where, in the region, is best place to go for another one ?. I would ideally like a double entry visa this time round, until I can return to my home country for another Multiple entry ,1 year visa.