Classifieds: Farang Looking A Nice Lady...

Garry

I thought this was hilarious, the guy knows what he wants but is obviously either given up trying or too lazy to get off his arse and look for himself :lol:

I am a FARANG living in Bangkok..I am Looking a lady for friendship having BIG BREASTS.......

Size NOT LESS then 38.

I am a Handsome, Open minded Man with a good sense of humor...You will ENJOY spending time with me. We can meet for a Cup of Coffee or for Dinner...

Send me your picture and phone number so we can meet.......

(NO Ladyboy Plz).....

http://classifieds.t...ady--66009.html

I never knew we had a lonely hearts classifieds section. Is there anything George will not do to make money? :unsure:

edit: In my excitement I posted a double negative.

I've grown up with double negatives. I'm proud of my daughter's flawless English but when she comes out with stuff like " I haven't never seen her dad" courtesy of me I have to reassess my definition of flawless.....

So I guess that means she could weigh 200 kilos and be old, short and hairy as long as she has big jugs. Quite civilized in a way, wanting to meet for coffee. Good coffee, I hope. ;)

Sir, would you like milk with your coffee, oh never mind, I see you brought some with you.

I used to love TV in the Philippines.

My favourite commercial depicted a young couple having a smooch on the lounge and Romeo goes for a grope. Next thing there's a look of outrage on his face, he plunges his hand down her blouse, pulls out a falsie and storms out the house.

Next scene Juliet's crying to her girlfriend who produces.... you've got it.... a jar of wonder boob enhancing cream. She's shown discreetly applying it (to keep the commercial within the bounds of good taste) and next thing the boyfriend's back proposing marriage to a very busty young lady.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A man and woman had been married for a few years when the woman mentioned to the man that she wished her boobs were bigger. The man said, "That is an easy fix. Just dab them with toilet paper several times a day and in a few short years, they will double in size".

The woman asked, "Are you sure that works? I have never heard that."

The man replied, "I'm confident you will have success. It worked well for your ass, didn't it?"

A man and woman had been married for a few years when the woman mentioned to the man that she wished her boobs were bigger. The man said, "That is an easy fix. Just dab them with toilet paper several times a day and in a few short years, they will double in size".

The woman asked, "Are you sure that works? I have never heard that."

The man replied, "I'm confident you will have success. It worked well for your ass, didn't it?"

:giggle::clap2::cheesy:

My first wife actually had breast reduction surgery, said she was sick of them getting in the way.

Some guys have all the luck,im sure Jubby will know a song about this.

man, Nothing sprung to mind. No songs anyway B) ...... Guess I'm cured or tired or something.

Nothing wrong with Coffee C35B as long as its 5 baht 3-in-1.

............. wait ..... I've just had a flash of inspiration.

My first wife actually had breast reduction surgery, said she was sick of them getting in the way.

man, Nothing sprung to mind. No songs anyway B) ...... Guess I'm cured or tired or something.

Nice one Jubbs,but there is a song with these words in it (some guys/gals have all the luck),i just cant put my finger on it ,i thought you would know:unsure: .

Nice one Jubbs,but there is a song with these words in it (some guys/gals have all the luck),i just cant put my finger on it ,i thought you would know:unsure: .

Surprised you didn't know it Jubby, it was a Robert Palmer song but i am too young to remember it :whistling:

Ah...I'll weigh in on this one, a little.

I personally have never ever partaken of chat rooms, or internet dating services, or classifieds to meet a lady.

However, I know more than a few farang here who do use the above to meet Thai ladies. Those of us who do not do so can perhaps feel superior... the reality is that it doesn't really hurt anyone.

I have a 71 yr old friend, American, quite literate and well read, who is always introducing me to some new love interest from BKK who flew up to meet him- some of whom are doctors or lawyers and quite well educated.

It's not my cup of tea.

But as long as it doesn't hurt anyone....who cares? :)

Naw, scea, twasn't UG I was referring to.

He has no problems with his excellent Thai language skills.

I guess I was just trying to wax philosophic a bit.

We can always look at others, compare ourselves with others, and perhaps try to make ourselves feel better by denigrating other people's behaviour.

Or we can just come to the simple conclusion that everyone is different, and that what works (and has worked in the past) for ourselves might not be an operative strategy for someone else.

I know guys who use dating sites like others go to bars.

They turn up in Asia with a list of internet conquests and go from one to the other with no intention of establishing a relationship.

I'm not in a position to pass moral judgement on anyone but I do feel sorry for any decent girl who is looking for a genuine boyfriend and ends up being a one night stand.

As an aside, this ad hightIights mens Iack of knowIedge of womans breast sizes. A woman couId be a 38a. Which means she has a very Iarge back but the very smaII breasts. A woman with a 30/32 bra but with a D/DD/F etc cup wouId have a smaII back size but very Iarge breasts. His ad for no Iess than a 38 couId mean a Iady with tiny breasts but a Iarge back couId turn up. Som nam na if aII he is interested in is a friendIy drink with a chest. He may end up sitting with a Iady with smaIIer boobs than his moobs.