Larry Lek

p1p

Many of us who have lived in Chiang Mai for some years will know, respect and have a great fondness for Larry Lek, one of our longest standing fellow expatriates here.

I am sorry to report that he has been taken seriously ill and is now in ICU in hospital. This is not unexpected, but upsetting nonetheless.

To preserve his deeply valued privacy, I am giving no further details here, but genuine friends of his can contact me via phone or PM.

I am sure All at TV will send our heartfelt wishes for a speedy recovery to rude good health. (He has long been a popular and respected contributor to TV, albeit under a different name.)

Many of us who have lived in Chiang Mai for some years will know respect and have a great fondness for Larry Lek, one of our longest standing fellow expatriates here.

I am sorry to report that he has been taken seriously ill and is now in ICU in hospital. This is not unexpected, but upsetting nonetheless.

To preserve his deeply valued privacy, I am giving no further details here, but genuine friends of his can contact me via phone or PM.

I am sure All at TV will send our heartfelt wishes for a speedy recovery to rude good health. (He has long been a popular and respected contributor to TV, albeit under a different name.)

Dont really know him. But get well soon Larry.

:o

Will we be seeing you at the pissup P1P?

Visited Larry at home this arvo, after he checked himself out of the hospital!

He's obviously unwell & going to need time to get back to normal. But he is able to actually walk albeit with some difficulty, so is "mobile" & I would not be suprised to see him back on this board sooner than some of you might think.

He would also like to thank everyone for their get well wishes & kind thoughts.

Thanks to all....

I had another stroke which affected me mostly by taking away my ability to talk, and I'm back to walking poorly again...

It's not so bad, since I have some excellent staff at home to help take good care of me.

And friends that care. :o

Thanks to all....

I had another stroke which affected me mostly by taking away my ability to talk, and I'm back to walking poorly again...

It's not so bad, since I have some excellent staff at home to help take good care of me.

And friends that care.  :D

Welcome back mate.Great to have you back :o

Thanks to all....

And friends that care.  :o

I hope that you continue to get better day by day.

Chok Dee.

Derek

I'll have seconds of that :o

I don't know if you can "Third" something but I would like to third it anyway. I tried calling him last nite but his mobile was switched off.

I know him as a really kind and caring guy, I dont want to call him at a bad time (ie when he does not feel like talking or is resting,) so Larry you have my number call me when you feel up to it.

Yours in freindship

Paul

Very sad. I have alerted our mods and admin friends of Larry. We wish him the best!

Anyone know if he is in hospital or at home? Any contact details, please PM me ASAP! How can we help out here?

Kind regards,

George

Thanks to all....

Get well soon Ajarn. We need you here. Kindest regards and every best wish.

Pat

Thanks to all....

Get well soon Ajarn. We need you here. Kindest regards and every best wish.

Pat

here here

Thanks to all....

Very best wishes for your speedy recovery, Larry.

Enjoyed chatting with you a lot over the course of us together on TV and I know you'll be doing laps in your beautiful pool real soon.

Warmest regards,

Boon Mee

Dropped in today with flowers from T/V and an O.2 Bottle kindly lent by chochok. Not looking well and able to communicate only with difficulty. Got him hooked up on the O.2 and colour returned to his cheeks with great speed. That was good to see.

He extended his thanks to all at T/V for all their support and flowers etc.

Dropped in today with flowers from T/V and an O.2 Bottle kindly lent by chochok. Not looking well and able to communicate only with difficulty. Got him hooked up on the O.2 and colour returned to his cheeks with great speed. That was good to see.

He extended his thanks to all at T/V for all their support and flowers etc.

Great to hear. :o