Furniture Makers Hua Hin / Cha Am

PaulHamon

Heya,

Thinking of pruchasing some bedroom and lounge furniture... Rather not spend my money with Homepro/IndexLiving type places and spend the money on people actually making it? Anyone know of anyone? or any area I shoudl visit... as I am new to Hua Hin.

Thank,

Paul Hamon

Hi Paul

I can recommend Authentica in Cha-Am.

They made some built-in furniture and other stuff for me. They have their own designer(s). Its owner, Jeff Ravi Sachaskul, has worked for Häfele Thailand and has a very good technical knowledge which is very for non-standard situations. They also make kitchens, bathrooms, floors etc. They are not «cheap», of course...

You can reach Jeff at [email protected]

-Jürg-

Edited by juehoe

• 10 years later...
On 9/11/2010 at 9:31 PM, juehoe said:

Hi Paul

I can recommend Authentica in Cha-Am.

They made some built-in furniture and other stuff for me. They have their own designer(s). Its owner, Jeff Ravi Sachaskul, has worked for Häfele Thailand and has a very good technical knowledge which is very for non-standard situations. They also make kitchens, bathrooms, floors etc. They are not «cheap», of course...

You can reach Jeff at [email protected]

-Jürg-

Bad company.  My friend next door was ripped off with nothing completed. Many lawsuits with this Authentica.  Avoid them.