Men's Shoes

desi

Hi all,

I'm looking for a decent shop that sells mens shoes size 11 / 45 in Bangkok.

I have the Bangkok Guide but I was wondering if any of you have experience in getting shoes made from those on the list. Or if you've found a fav you'd like to share.

desi

Hi all,

I'm looking for a decent shop that sells mens shoes size 11 / 45 in Bangkok.

I have the Bangkok Guide but I was wondering if any of you have experience in getting shoes made from those on the list. Or if you've found a fav you'd like to share.

desi

I too have had the same problem finding footwear in Thailand i am uk size 13. If you want trainers the nike shop opposite the entrance to the emporium stock large sizes but i would also like to know where i can get tailored shoes made :o

I found large sizes in the Emporium. Brand is Regal.

I also got lucky at the Emporium this time last year; I just showed the guy my big feet and he dug around until he found a couple styles that might fit me. I wear US size 12 or so, depending on the brand. He found a nice pair of Luigi Batani dress slip-ons that have become my favorite shoes here when I am not in Teva sandals. :o It might be more difficult if you have your heart set on one style instead of going in, "I need shoes, what do you have in my size?"

lol: It might be more difficult if you have your heart set on one style instead of going in, "I need shoes, what do you have in my size?"

:o I know what you mean.

Looks like the emporium is it, unless the choice is to have some made.

For those of you looking for tailor made, the bangkok guide has a list. I'm just not sure how risky it is to go that route.

thanks all.

desi

lol: It might be more difficult if you have your heart set on one style instead of going in, "I need shoes, what do you have in my size?"

:o I know what you mean.

For those of you looking for tailor made, the bangkok guide has a list. I'm just not sure how risky it is to go that route.

thanks all.

desi

Desi, Robinson also stock up to size 12

Also this was covered in the Bangkok section of this forum earlier this year and from memory some posters did reccomend good places where they had shoes hand made. If you try a search you should be able to find the thread.

:D I know what you mean.

thanks all.

desi

Desi, Robinson also stock up to size 12

Also this was covered in the Bangkok section of this forum earlier this year and from memory some posters did reccomend good places where they had shoes hand made. If you try a search you should be able to find the thread.

Hand made is the way to go IMO.If they are made well, they will last three times as long as most of the off the shelf stuff.just make sure that they have leather soles that can be replaced. :o