dre1247

Hi I am new here and besides reading the subjects I read the status indication of the writer. Such as "senior", "newbe" etc. Now how is this status defined? By age of the writer? By the years living in TH? or just by his/ her time on this board? Could there be such thing as a "senior newbe" if one combines the possibilities? :o no, I am not a terrorist.

I think this seniority thingy is to do with the number of posts you make.

Indeed,if you make plenty of one worded or one sentence posts you can be a big-shot very quickly.

I did'nt make it because I was barred for a long time.

I think this seniority thingy is to do with the number of posts you make.

Indeed,if you make plenty of one worded or one sentence posts you can be a big-shot very quickly.

I did'nt make it because I was barred for a long time.

tayto,

Dare I ask why you got barred?

Just as a warning to the rest of us

Or is it better not talked about? :o

tung tsz

Correct me if I am wrong!

The first 10 postings come from a newbe, the next 90 from a member and the next 400 from a senior member.

When I reach 500 postings I will tell you the rest.

It is not very important. The typical 'chatters' will advance more quickly of course and the members who write informative and interesting postings will advance slowly.

Their contributions score however higher appreciation.

Sorry Mr. (newbe) Dre4711, I happen to know that you are living already more than 30 years in Thailand, but it won't help you :o

And your age doesn't help you either :D

Limbolus.

Hi I am new here and besides reading the subjects I read the status indication of the writer.  Such as "senior", "newbe" etc.  Now how is this status defined?  By age of the writer?  By the years living in TH?  or just by his/ her time on this board?  Could there be such thing as a "senior newbe" if one combines the possibilities? :o  no, I am not a terrorist.

I think It depends on how many times you are cheated by the "gypsy" cigarettes vendors in Mae Sai/Tachileik. If they manage to switch cartons of fresh famous brands by stock from WW II or even older right before your eyes more than one time, then you become a senior member automatically.

Tante

I think It depends on how many times you are cheated by the "gypsy" cigarettes vendors in Mae Sai/Tachileik. If they manage to switch cartons of fresh famous brands by stock from WW II or even older right before your eyes more than one time, then you become a senior member automatically.

Tante wrote.

Yes indeed. Especially when you smoke them. Then the process is going very quick :o:D:D

Limbo

Hi I am new here and besides reading the subjects I read the status indication of the writer.  Such as "senior", "newbe" etc.  Now how is this status defined?  By age of the writer?  By the years living in TH?  or just by his/ her time on this board?  Could there be such thing as a "senior newbe" if one combines the possibilities? :o  no, I am not a terrorist.

Tante

Tante

Tante, How nice to meet you again. If the above is true I will never be a senior as I do not buy sigarettes let alone smoke them. Limbo stopped smoking a few months ago? Or is his flesh still weak?

DRE :o