Everything In My Apartment For Sale...

karen

hey guys

i'm moving back to the states so i'm trying to sell everything in my apartment.

TV -- TV Stand & Stereo -- Stereo Stand & Computer Desk (matching dark wood)

Bed -- Closet -- dresser (matching light wood)

Bookcase

a table with wheels

lamps

and much more

please call me if you are interested @ 05-048-1085, serious people only. everything is really cheap, i need to get rid of all my stuff so i'll negotiate with you. everything is still new and in great condition.

My name is karen. Please call if you are interested. I hardly check this site.

karen

I called my sister-in-law in Bangkok to tell her about "Karen" and her sale....turns out "Karen" is Thai and isn't really selling things so cheap....she just wants to sell things to foreigners where she can charge more.

The gall of her! :o

yeah bitch, first i'm not thai, i speak thai because i learned it from being here for the past three years. and u'r sister in law never called me. so i prefer u mind your own business.

I called my sister-in-law in Bangkok to tell her about "Karen" and her sale....turns out "Karen" is Thai and isn't really selling things so cheap....she just wants to sell things to foreigners where she can charge more.

Busted? About what? Because I speak Thai? Well I'm not really one of those looooooooooooooser who come here and don't learn shit. I improve my life everywhere I go. And for the woman who claims I'm not really a foreigner... I'm not anything to begin with. I dont walk around with a country tag on my forehead. For all of you ignorant people, its your loss you never got to know me as person. And for those who think buying stuff from me would be expensive... its could be a mistake you'll make that you'll never realize. And for the woman who claims she spoke to me, should maybe call again and ask to speak to Karen this time. I'm not Busted Honey.... I actually am glad people think I'm really good in Thai. She's made my day!! Thanx for the complement bitch!!

Way to go. Busted

thanx heaps totster, but don't you find it strange that people have such a mentality? And they live in today's world? I'm really disppointed that someone makes a remark without knowing the other person at all. Its such a crucial statement you make about someone, their life could be on the line, for god sake. I bet you that half of the people in Thailand don't even understand that Blonde's are considered ditzi's in other parts of the world. Here for Thai people they are the perfect english teachers. And yeah Dutch people are also considered native speakers!! lol

Karen.. may I suggest that you ask the Mods to close this thread, and then people can just PM you and make up their own mind...

There is also a dedicated forum branch for classifieds.. click thelink below..

Free classifieds - For sale/for rent/wanted

totster  :o

Karen.. may I suggest that you ask the Mods to close this thread, and then people can just PM you and make up their own mind...

There is also a dedicated forum branch for classifieds.. click thelink below..

Free classifieds - For sale/for rent/wanted

totster  :o

totster,

thanks for the heads up.

karen please post in the classifieds as suggested.

thread closed

/admin