Uk Passport 2 Entries ''tourist Visa''

Hi everyone. Great message boards!

Stamped in my passport, is a 2 entries (double) tourist visa from the royal Thai consulate in Birmingham UK.

The first sixty days is nearly up and I would like to know if I have to leave the Kingdom, say go to Poipet, or is it possible to visit nearby Thai immigration?

To be specific, what is the likliehood that Thai immigration officials would grant me a further sixty days, or would it be just the thirty days stamped into my passport?

Not really sure at all!

Thank you kindly for any replies in advance. V2V

It will be 30 days at a cost of 1,900 baht and photo. If you desire to use your second entry you just need to do a border run/enter other country and return to receive the second entry of 60 days.

Hi

What lopburi3 is correct, go to any immigration office and they will give you a 30 day extension for 1900bt. After that you can get a 15 day extension for the same price but it makes more economic sense to then do a quick border crossing and start on your second entry.

You will need a photo and some immigration offices still require photocopies of your passport. That is the main page as well as the pages with your visa and entry stamp.

Good Luck.