Adelaide Alkie

deepdiver

hey there, some more news about AA, I only know him a short time, but he told me all these stories about surin how he was ripped off at one special bar-restaurant, how the people hated him over there, in one word everything what he has to say about surin is very bad, and he never wants to return there. Now he stays here very quiet and relaxed in Cha-am, the place to be

[quote name=nightcruiser' date='2005-07-25 12:35:21

you in hiding from me or the gorilla lady wont let you out again deepdiver.

[/quote]

just try to keep the furniture on the right side of the gate ...

anyway must be a busy guy with the restaurant, can't believe you have time to be on the net ??? :o

Edited by deepdiver

hey there, some more news about AA, I only know him a short time, but he told me all these stories about surin how he was ripped off at one special bar-restaurant, how the people hated him over there, in one word everything what he has to say about surin is very bad, and he never wants to return there. Now he stays here very quiet and relaxed in Cha-am, the place to be

Jeez DD & the cdb, not another identity. :o

don't worry lampie ... lukas is a guy who lives in the same road as AA and he got on the net just a while ago...i don't need an other Id, i can handle you guys as deepdiver ... i hope you can :o

anyway you might be happy that he don't now you ore the critic would be worse !!!

Edited by deepdiver

:D

[right-->

QUOTE(nightcruiser @ 2005-07-25 12:35:21

you in hiding from me or the gorilla lady wont let you out again deepdiver.

just try to keep the furniture on the right side of the gate ...

anyway must be a busy guy with the restaurant, can't believe you have time to be on the net ??? :D

[right)

Don't you worry deepdiver I have plenty of time up my sleeve, I only financed the business I don't have much to do with the workings. I would'nt want to hold my breath waiting for you to turn up (as you said you will) its obvious who's got the balls on your cricket pitch :D Are you under house arrest deepdiver and I suppose she controls your little ATM card, must be bad when you start diving that low. :D:D:o

its obvious who's got the balls on your cricket pitch   Are you under house arrest deepdiver and I suppose she controls your little ATM card, must be bad when you start diving that low. :D  :D  :D

:D:D:D:D:D:o

I think lamps is having a drink on your achievement in finding a wife that not only took your balls off you but your atm and freedom, poor little pussy cat deepdiver. :D

did i miss something ?? :D

i think you can put nightcruiser to your fanclub again ...

but be ware, he might be after your wife, he's looking for a good manager in his 5* restaurant ... :o

At least lamps wife can do more than sit on her backside & play cards all day. No I'm not looking for a new wife or a restaurant manager, I am happy with what I have. "are you happy with what you got deepdiver??? :D:D:D