Meeting Room And Lcd Projecter

earlofwindermere

Hello Chiang Rai Forum

I am looking for a place in Chiang Rai that can hold about 30 people. I know that some of the larger hotels probably have rooms for rent but generally at high prices. Do any of you have any suggestions for alternatives? (ie churches, organizations or offices that rent out rooms). We do not need something too fancy.

Also, is anyone aware of a place to rent an LCD projector in the city?

Thanks.

R. Young

Chiang Mai

In the PDA - building (Hilltribe Museum, Cabbages and Condoms) there is a conference room for rent as well. With equipment, like an LCD-projector.

Maybe their price is to a certain extend related to the kind of activity.

Walk into the museum and ask for Khun Bird.

LCD projectors you can rent in a shop on the main street (Tannalai Road or an extension of it) almost opposite the old prison.

Let's say you came out of prison, crossed the street and walked seventy meters to the left. They hire out all kind of electronic materials, amplifiers, loudspeakers, microphones, stage-lights and so on.

Limbo.

• 4 weeks later...
In the PDA - building (Hilltribe Museum, Cabbages and Condoms) there is a conference room for rent as well. With equipment, like an LCD-projector.

Maybe their price is to a certain extend related to the kind of activity.

Walk into the museum and ask for Khun Bird.

LCD projectors you can rent in a shop on the main street (Tannalai Road or an extension of it) almost opposite the old prison.

Limbo.

The Museum is on the 3rd Flr of the PDA Building, which is adjacent to the Cabbages and Condoms restaurant. At the Hilltribe museum, there is a small auditorium which an overhead LCD projector. The control room where the computer is located is at the projection booth at the back of the room.

If you are interested you can contact Khun Bert (053) 7740088.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello Chiang Rai Forum

I am looking for a place in Chiang Rai that can hold about 30 people.  I know that some of the larger hotels probably have rooms for rent but generally at high prices.  Do any of you have any suggestions for alternatives?  (ie churches, organizations or offices that rent out rooms).  We do not need something too fancy.

Also, is anyone aware of a place to rent an LCD projector in the city?

Thanks.

R. Young

Chiang Mai

Try Ravi Upra's Hotel..I cannot recall the name of the hotel, but it is next to Technocom Computer shop [also owned by Ravi] and is immediately behind the Overbrook Hospital in C'rai. He has loads of rooms...reasonably priced and can also I am sure organise the projector etc.

Ranjit