Real Madrid Tour In Bangkok 2005

Hi. My friends and I are flying in from Manila to watch the Thai All Star vs. Real Madrid match on the 29th of July. Do you have any info where the sponsors will hold the meet and greet session? Is that where fans can ask for signings? Thanks! :o

Can't answer your question,but it looks like Beckham might not play.

You could email the sports editor at the Bangkokpost [email protected] I'm sure he would oblige.

CARSON: England soccer captain David Beckham picked up a hamstring injury as Real Madrid concluded the United States leg of their six-match tour with a comfortable 2-0 win over the Los Angeles Galaxy in Carson, California yesterday.

"I had two sore hamstrings after the game in Chicago (on Sunday NZ time) and thought it was just stiffness but maybe it is a little bit more," Beckham said yesterday.

"We travel to Thailand tonight and we will see how it is. If it is torn then I will probably go home."

Beckham pulled up shortly after taking a free kick in the 58th minute and was replaced by Portuguese midfielder Luis Figo.

They are staying over at Swissotel Le Concorde....If you wanna meet them better stay at this hotel....Who knows Ronaldo might be your next door neighbour :D :D :D

Really?!!!! Thanks for the info! I don't think we can afford that place...But we'll just hang around then. I should have asked you first what best seats to get in the 1000 baht range but it's too late. We already bought the tickets thru ticketmaster. I just hope we got good seats... :o