Where To Buy-Plain Iron On Patches For Mending

orchidlady

Does anyone know where you can get iron on patches in Bangkok? Not the decorative type but the plain type used for mending a hole. I have a favorite pair of dark linen pants that has a small hole near the crotch (caught on sharp bicycle seat edge) that could easily be covered up by one of these and would be undetected.

Sorry about the comment. In my country only poor people use patches

what country are you from can you get me a job there

bet you dont even bother to change your tires when they wear out just buy a new car lucky boy you are

nothing wrong with repairing a liked pair of slaks

Sorry about the comment. In my country only poor people use patches

what country are you from can you get me a job there

bet you dont even bother to change your tires when they wear out just buy a new car lucky boy you are

nothing wrong with repairing a liked pair of slaks

Thanks for reminding me of these, last time I looked for some in my storeroom, that the wife cleaned up, rearranged, etc, so I can't find a <deleted>' thing, I couldn't find my small stock of patches either.

However, I'm back in Oregon for a few days, and just dashed out to the local Rite Aid shop and bought a set of 10 2"x3" varied colored darkish patches for $2.29. Less than losing a baht 10 coin if you get a hole in your pocket that's too large, or the fabric's too weak, to be taken care of by a stapler. Hey, have I been a bachelor in a prior life or not???

Let me know if you want a set or three of these, might be cheaper over at Fred Meyers and will be going there later. I'll be back to the LoS over the weekend.

Mac