Condom Sizes In Thailand

SweRob

Hey all.

Which Durex condoms cater to men with a greater width of the penis then the regular ones? Ive gone thru a few different durex packs on earlier trips to Thailand and always ended up frustrated barely getting the thing on, and then just to see it breaking...

So i figure i just ask... What colour of the pack, and if you know what they are labeled as then it would be even greater.

Thanks.

On the back of the 3 condom box look at the lower right hand corner and you will find the width in mm. The biggest I have seen is 53mm.

Best of luck and as someone else mentioned bring from your home country if you find local ones to small.

1. I dont usually use condoms in my home country.

2. Im allready in Thailand.

Thanks for the info on where to find the width diameter tough.

There is a Brand called "Body Guard"

There is Body Guard 54 and 56

The normal Thai condom is size 49mm diameter, I have never noticed the chain pharmancy like Boots sotcking the larger sizes. I have seen them stock 45mm though.

the Normal Condom in Farlang Home land is 54mm.

Many drug stores in BKK stock this other brand.

search "Body Guard Condoms" for the website.

I had a look for you, the box has a price of 190b, the shop sold them for 140b, box of 12 Lubricated Condoms.

Also, apparently actually double wrapping increases the chances of a break. Water based Lube is your best safety helper.

Hope that helps.

• 1 year later...

eBay. Takes most sellers a week or so to get you the goods.

Recommend Trojan Supra and the newish Durex Avanti Bare. Both super thin non-latex, nice heat conductivity.

Yes, a Thai growing in Texas often ends up well hung.

Best of both worlds, baby!

:)

• 2 years later...

A number of unhelpful and/or inappropriate posts have been deleted.

This is a valid subject.

Condoms are a very important public health measure and they need to fit properly or they will not only be difficult to use they will also be more likely to break.

Sizes in Thailand do run smaller than in the West, fact.

Fortunately some posters have given helpful advice on where/how to get larger sized condoms. Unless you have something to add in that vein, please do not post.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this topic.

In my home country I currently use mysize 69 condoms (69 mm flat width = 138 mm circumference)

I see earlier in this thread "Body Guard 54 and 56" are mentioned. Those are 54 mm flat width, so I was wondering if these really are the biggest ones available? While those would be slightly better than regular 49 mm ones, I really would prefer correct size ones.

Britmaveric suggested bringing condoms from home country. Well, I'm coming to visit for 6 months, so it would be less than optimal to fill luggage with them.

Sorry, - I don't believe this guy! ...

Condoms are like the vagina; they will stretch a yard before they will tear an inch. Test this: fill a condom with water and it will stretch as thick as your bicep.

I don't understand why you want to underplay this subject. While it certainly is true that condoms will stretch, it is still better to use correct size. Sure, I can use regular size condom (here 56mm) but they are less comfortable and, more importantly, they are more likely to slip off. One might think that tighter one would be less likely to slip, but unfortunately I have first hand experience on this. I've used many types of regular size condoms and unfortunately there are several incidents of them slipping off but zero incidents with correct size ones!

You say too small condoms won't break? Even correct size condoms break sometimes in use, so how do you figure more stretched one would not? Filling with water does not prove anything. Having sex is not just putting your penis inside the condom, the condom should last without breaking for the action as well!

If it makes you feel better, then believe what you wish. That's still a basic right for you and for me. Organ size is an obsession in men there's no doubt, and me being rather analytical, I have done comparison studies on this using mathematical formulas.

So you are saying that it is not probable that SweRob has an organ larger than the Thai regular condom size of 49mm? I find that claim laughable as regular size condoms sold in shops in Sweden (from where I'm guessing SweRob is) are 53-56 mm (diameter 106-112 mm) and there are a lot of men with tools thicker than that. For example my penis has circumference of 140mm. If you insist that's impossible, you're welcome to come and measure for yourself biggrin.png And I know for a fact that even much larger ones do exist.

Edit: Oops, it seems septeens messages were over two years old. facepalm.gif Well, my actual question is still relevant.

I agree Ville the correct fit is important nothing worse than spending 5minutes trying to get the damned thing on not to mention breaks.

I think your 69mm size must be a different measurement system as 56mm is he maximum here and that's pretty much XL.

I would like to see 59 sold but any bigger than that and you ain't going to be having sex with a local anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah, it's a dark blue box called..... "comfort" if i remember correctly.... 56mm

Not big enough for me. I need one that's 57 mm. Wait, we're talking length here, right?

No, the measurements referred to are circumference not length.

Dark blue box, 56mm, labeled under the description on the front.

Yep, all condoms have their size (circumference) printed on the box.

Standard Thai size is 49 mm.

56 mm is the biggest I am aware of.

52. 53, 54 are also available as far as I remember.

(not all sizes by Durex)

No, the measurements referred to are circumference not length.

They are all long enough to cover sufficiently.

57 mm in length? No comments please tongue.png

Condom measurements are width, and taken flattened. So for example if someone's penis circumference in erection is 120 mm, most suitable condom for him is 60 mm. 57-58 mm will fit, but anything under that will feel too small. For Ville I recommend My Size 69 mm.

• 8 months later...

I use My Size 64 condoms and I also have the issue of obtaining the correct fit here in Thailand so I just order them through Amazon or Ebay. It takes about 9 business days to get them delivered at your place. Only now I ran into issues with customs / import taxes and I had to read if there maybe were some other alternatives already as I heard last year the government is acknowledging the fact the younger Thai need bigger sizes.

But the quote below isn't true at all. In that regard I haven't stumbled upon anyone refusing to have sex

Just an old threat but I was reading it and adding my thoughts

I agree Ville the correct fit is important nothing worse than spending 5minutes trying to get the damned thing on not to mention breaks. I think your 69mm size must be a different measurement system as 56mm is he maximum here and that's pretty much XL. I would like to see 59 sold but any bigger than that and you ain't going to be having sex with a local anyway.

• 1 year later...

But the quote below isn't true at all. In that regard I haven't stumbled upon anyone refusing to have sex

Quite right , if the price is right , size not important .

I buy my condoms, from Boots in the UK . elasticity is the key word , and accommodates size variables .

Be safe .

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/26/2010 at 3:57 PM, ballbreaker said:

On the back of the 3 condom box look at the lower right hand corner and you will find the width in mm. The biggest I have seen is 53mm.

Best of luck and as someone else mentioned bring from your home country if you find local ones to small.

56 mm are available in the larger pharmacies

Archived