2nd Extension To Non-imm-o Visa

I am almost at the end of my first 1yr extension of my Non-Imm-O visa (based upon supporting Thai Wife). During the year I have worked for a few months with a valid work permit issued on this visa.

My salary has been paid into my Thai bank account and the balance currently exceeds the required 400K. I do not therefore intend to bring in any funds from overseas.

Before I go to immigration to request another 1yr extension, I wanted to check whether anyone here is aware if:

a - this approach is acceptable

b - what additional paperwork is likely to be required?

In addition to the usual paperwork, I currently intend to take a copy of the work permit, bank statement/letter and salary payment slips (if I can get hold of them).

Cheers

Rags

Cheers TF

I have always found immigration to be helpful in the past, so hopefully the above will do the trick. I was just interested to hear if anyone else had already been through a similar process.

Watch this space... :o

Rags

What you will need will be the employer's receipts for payment of personal income tax withholding on your salary. Those are the documents that are normally used to determine officially what salary you were paid.

Good luck!

Steve Sykes

Managing Director

Indo-Siam Group

Bangkok

[email protected]

www.thaistartup.com