Phuket Murder Suspect Lee Aldhouse Still In UK Jail: British Embassy

webfact

Well this is the first instance i have seen in an internet forum of anybody using the new management speak bullsx=t phrase ' Going forward '. What possessed you to type that? Have you put it any where else?

On the subject of Aldhouse he will stay schtum and deny everything. They'll never get him, these days you need to be practically on camera to get convicted of anything, and even then it's possible to get off.

He was on camera grabbing the murder weapon from a 7/11.

Have the police reavealed this in a statement? Where can one see this footage ? Was it released to the public?

Thanks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is the first instance i have seen in an internet forum of anybody using the new management speak bullsx=t phrase ' Going forward '. What possessed you to type that? Have you put it any where else?

On the subject of Aldhouse he will stay schtum and deny everything. They'll never get him, these days you need to be practically on camera to get convicted of anything, and even then it's possible to get off.

Have the police reavealed this in a statement? Where can one see this footage ? Was it released to the public?

Thanks

It's been posted here and on youtube. There's a couple different angles and cameras from the 7-11 which show this.

Thanks

You can find the video links here:

• 2 weeks later...

KICKBOXING murder suspect Lee Aldhouse faces an extradition hearing this week after Thailand cops demanded he return to the country.

The Birmingham fighter, who is suspected of killing a US Marine after a bar brawl, will appear before magistrates via videolink from Wandsworth jail on Wednesday.

Aldhouse, 28, was arrested at Heathrow Airport on August 18 after DaShawn Longfellow was stabbed to death on the paradise holiday isle of Phuket.

http://www.sundaymercury.net/news/midlands-news/2010/12/05/birmingham-kick-boxer-facing-extradition-over-thailand-murder-66331-27768110/

Thanks for the follow up post boater. Wonder if they decide to extradite him if he can appeal against such decision?

well today is judgement day...

but after watching the news about the Wikileaks guy and his extradition to sweeden, you have to agree to be extradited ( which i believe lee wont agree to ) , also as mentioned in my last post, this will be thought for a very long time...

Thanks for the follow up post boater. Wonder if they decide to extradite him if he can appeal against such decision?

well today is judgement day...

but after watching the news about the Wikileaks guy and his extradition to sweeden, you have to agree to be extradited ( which i believe lee wont agree to ) , also as mentioned in my last post, this will be thought for a very long time...

No, you don't have to agree to be extradited, the court decides. Of course one can appeal that decision.

• 1 month later...