Italian Restaurants In Hua Hin

antony77

I dont know if this is the best forum for Hua Hin but if you go down Damnoenkasem Road and turn left after city beach hotel, then go 100yds or so on the right hand side, there was a few years ago a good Italian restaurant, I dont know if it still any good or still there, but 20 of us had a good time one nighe, back in the day!

I think that Ciao at the Marriott is a very nice place for a romantic dinner. It's located directly at the beach, nice ambience, and the food is really not bad - but bear in mind that the whole place is outdoors - no aircon area - so at times it could become a little warm when there is no breeze from the sea.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that Ciao at the Marriott is a very nice place for a romantic dinner. It's located directly at the beach, nice ambience, and the food is really not bad - but bear in mind that the whole place is outdoors - no aircon area - so at times it could become a little warm when there is no breeze from the sea.

What about the italian restaurants at the Hyatt, Anantara & Intercontinental?

What about the italian restaurants at the Hyatt, Anantara & Intercontinental?

Sorry, can't help - never been to any of the restaurants.