Thai Police Pounce On Prolific Panty Perv

george

Thai police pounce on prolific panty perv

phuket-1-uTYAdVc.jpg

Police are calling on Mr Phanu's victims to come

forward to reclaim their panties and bras.

PHUKET: -- A motorbike taxi driver caught red-handed with a bag full of used bras and panties was later found in possession of thousands of women's undergarments at his home.

After arresting 46-year-old Phanu Phloisuwan on September 26, Samut Prakarn City police found a trove of more than 5,000 undergarments, mostly stolen from washing lines over a two-year period.

Most of the items were found hanging from walls inside Mr Phanu's apartment, while others were scattered in piles on the floor. Still more were stuffed into plastic bottles.

After his arrest, Mr Phanu told police that the sight of women's underwear sexually aroused him, so he stole them and used them for "sexual gratification".

The hero that ended Mr Phanu’s spree was Chuchat Dulyaphatson, the ladyboy village headman of Village 3 in Tambon Thaibanmai.

After receiving numerous reports of panty theft from young women in the area, Mr Chuchart handed Mr Phanu over to police on September 26.

Mr Phanu told police that some of the underwear was given to him, some he bought himself and the rest was snatched from washing lines outside apartment blocks and rental homes in the neighborhood.

Mr Chuchart said he went to investigate after hearing reports of stolen underwear from teenage girls, students and night workers.

On the morning of September 26, Mr Chuchart was searching the neighborhood with a police officer when he noticed Mr Phanu acting suspiciously.

When they opened the suspect's bag, they found it full of women's underwear.

Samut Prakarn City Police Deputy Superintendent Somphon Wongsrisoonthorn said Mr Phanu will be charged with theft.

Mr Chuchart is asking any women in the area who have lost underwear to come forward to inspect the panty haul and see if their undergarments are among those swiped by Mr Phanu.

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2010-09-30

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I suppose there's a whole lot worse perversions in the world than getting off over women's underwear but 5,000 items would indicate that the act of theft was as important as what came later. :ermm::D

But I wonder how many women are going to be claiming their undies knowing what, or who, has been inside them?

WOW!!!!! THATS ONE MOUNTAIN OF UNDERWEAR !!!

is this story 'really' Headline News??? !!

i'm interested to know,,, is this really a big crime? to posses stolen underwear?

It sounds more like 'petty theft'.

if someone stole my underwear, I would be honored to be part of this magnificent collection!!

PS: iin some Thai movies I saw some funny scenes about underwear theft. (is it a common crime in Thailand?) what do Thai people think about it? or is it more of a joke to laugh at? or do they regard it as serious?

for me, I cant really see the harm done, (except that maybe he should pay back money to cover for the stolen items)

• Like 1

Actually, it's horribly sad this story.  Imagine: what sort of life has the guy lived?  The only way he can relate to a woman (or to his own sexuality) is through a mountain of knickers.  (And just think of some of the smells in the unwashed knickers.)  He is as sad as guys who buy <i>Playboy</i> or watch the<i> Playboy</i> channel.   Lonely masturbatory fantasies.  He also lives in a culture that puts a "price" on a woman's head, so naturally he will never be able to see a woman <b>as</b> woman, but rather, only through the lens of some object.  <br><br>Life is cheap....<br>

• Like 1

Quality AND quantity.

I'd say only in Thailand, but he is not the only one with this fetish.

But only in Thailand could he get away with it so long and prolifically.

And he actually admitted his olfactory usage to the police when he was caught.

The mind boggles!

Puts in a new level of definition for Panty Raid.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 2

I hope that the police will at least be charitable enough to give the cleaned and unclaimed underwear to the poor or perhaps even to women in prison. It would be such a waste to destroy so many garments with so many people in need.

(Yes, I know. Some of you might suggest they e given to the MEN in prison on the basis that they might be appreciated even more!)

• Like 1

Well I suppose there's a whole lot worse perversions in the world than getting off over women's underwear but 5,000 items would indicate that the act of theft was as important as what came later. :ermm::D

But I wonder how many women are going to be claiming their undies knowing what, or who, has been inside them?

In a strange kind of way wouldn't stealing dirty underwear be a bit less weird???? Only a real perv would get off on freshly washed undies!!!

I hope that the police will at least be charitable enough to give the cleaned and unclaimed underwear to the poor or perhaps even to women in prison. It would be such a waste to destroy so many garments with so many people in need.

(Yes, I know. Some of you might suggest they e given to the MEN in prison on the basis that they might be appreciated even more!)

A lot of knickerless girls roaming around Bangkok then

• Like 1

Fantastic story brightened up my day!! It's not as unusual as you think though....

I have a Policeman friend in UK who would make this haul seem insignificant and the practice of sniffing ladies underwear is called 'Snurging' and is officially a real problem in the UK Met. however stealing the underwear is uncommon, most PC's will just ask the lady of the house top lead him to the bedroom where he can make 'phorensic evaluations' alone! and we all know what that means.

• Like 1

the cops are the real pervs here. really? have the women come and collect their undergarments? ....

You beat me to it, but you said it better, knock out blow that..hahaha.

Am just wondering why the reporter keeps referring to the ladyboy cop as Mr.Chuchat. I would have thought it was because he was more comfortable being a she that he had himself converted to her. Ms.Chuchat is more appropriate ?

Also, this must be the only place on earth where women feel free enough to lodge police complaints about stolen underwears. In my city the cop would have first demanded visible evidence from the complainant that she was not wearing any underwear in order to record a complaint of it being stolen.

Edited by HereIAm