Thai Police Pounce On Prolific Panty Perv

george

Fantastic story brightened up my day!! It's not as unusual as you think though....

I have a Policeman friend in UK who would make this haul seem insignificant and the practice of sniffing ladies underwear is called 'Snurging' and is officially a real problem in the UK Met. however stealing the underwear is uncommon, most PC's will just ask the lady of the house top lead him to the bedroom where he can make 'phorensic evaluations' alone! and we all know what that means.

Many years ago I worked with a guy from Lincolnshire who told me, in strictest confidence, that "snurging" was the old Lincolnshire pastime of sniffing ladies' bicycle saddles on a warm summer day. :o

But obviously with the decline of ladies riding bicycles and the dearth of warm summer days in Lincolnshire the Snurging Society had to diversify. :ermm:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic story brightened up my day!! It's not as unusual as you think though....

I have a Policeman friend in UK who would make this haul seem insignificant and the practice of sniffing ladies underwear is called 'Snurging' and is officially a real problem in the UK Met. however stealing the underwear is uncommon, most PC's will just ask the lady of the house top lead him to the bedroom where he can make 'phorensic evaluations' alone! and we all know what that means.

Many years ago I worked with a guy from Lincolnshire who told me, in strictest confidence, that "snurging" was the old Lincolnshire pastime of sniffing ladies' bicycle saddles on a warm summer day. :o

But obviously with the decline of ladies riding bicycles and the dearth of warm summer days in Lincolnshire the Snurging Society had to diversify. :ermm:

Gosh, this is dog like, are you sure this was not intended to be a dirty joke, I have never heard such a comment anywhere in the UK.

In Japan they have vending machines that sell school girls used panties right out in public along side candy, coke, and cigarette machines as if it were a normal commodity.

CSI had an episode that was entirely devoted to a Panty Boutique that sold used panties for hundreds, even thousands of dollars that were vacuum packed to maintain their freshness. The women found dead was the one with the best smelling panties.

Judging from the photo, this guy was sitting on a gold mine, it's just too bad he didn't have the marketing skill to cash in. I guess getting caught didn't help much either.

"So what are you in for?"..."Ahhhh, well it's a long story."

There was a time when the shops selling Japanese girls' panties showed a video of the prior owner. The prior owner would say something like, "Buy my panties, I wore them for 3 days and I didn't take a bath!" :blink::lol:

TheWalkingMan

Actually, it's horribly sad this story.  Imagine: what sort of life has the guy lived?  The only way he can relate to a woman (or to his own sexuality) is through a mountain of knickers.  (And just think of some of the smells in the unwashed knickers.)  He is as sad as guys who buy <i>Playboy</i> or watch the<i> Playboy</i> channel.   Lonely masturbatory fantasies.  He also lives in a culture that puts a "price" on a woman's head, so naturally he will never be able to see a woman <b>as</b> woman, but rather, only through the lens of some object.  <br><br>Life is cheap....<br>

Sad story?? At least he does not have to put up with the BS we lucky men have to with our wives or girlfriends. That pile would be very low maintenance I think

Actually, it's horribly sad this story.  Imagine: what sort of life has the guy lived?  The only way he can relate to a woman (or to his own sexuality) is through a mountain of knickers.  (And just think of some of the smells in the unwashed knickers.)  He is as sad as guys who buy <i>Playboy</i> or watch the<i> Playboy</i> channel.   Lonely masturbatory fantasies.  He also lives in a culture that puts a "price" on a woman's head, so naturally he will never be able to see a woman <b>as</b> woman, but rather, only through the lens of some object.  <br><br>Life is cheap....<br>

A little fantasy is healthy - this is carrying things too far, but a very funny story...LOL

I seriously doubt many women will come forward to identify their belongings, but, T.I.T.

Edited by dighambara

'blazes" get a grip! It's a story of the things that make up our varied

lives. Agree or like as not it's nothing more than just another xhcumuck like the rest all around us and in most cases not all that different than the rest of us!!

April Fool!!

Edited by Dap

I have this vivid picture in my mind during the police interrogation , the officer would be saying

“anything you may say may be taken down and could be used against you”

But I guess this would only ‘please’ the villain even more!

Along with ladyboys, this is very common in Thailand.

Agreed. But why did he have so many Knickers, Panties, Undies or Bras? :blink:

I do like sexy lingerie, but - as a matter of fact - I like to enjoy this with my wife. :bah:

It shouldn't be a headline at all. Such a poor sucker..aeehh guy.

It looks like JAba helped him a lot to keep the brain movie running. :ph34r:

Why don't they sell them to Japan? They had vendor machines before to purchase a school girls' Panty for a lot of money.

I'm pretty sure that there are many people who'd like to buy the whole set............AMEN. :jap:

Thai Panties for Vietnam!!!! :D Huhu that smell, can't you smell that smell, the smell is around you.......Hu hu...

Edited by sirchai

This from today's Daily Telegraph UK:-

Police forces are selling off knickers and lingerie

Police forces are selling off knickers and lingerie, including stolen lacy bras and thongs, in a bid to boost the coffers.

Just weeks before forces are hit by expected £2.4bn budget cuts, some have taken to punting various items - including underwear - on an auction website specially tailored for cops to sell off lost or stolen property.

If the rightful owners cannot be found, or the items have not been claimed from police lost property within three months, many of the items end up on the Bumblebee auction site.

Rest of the article here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8034504/Police-forces-are-selling-off-knickers-and-lingerie.html

Any comment would be superfluous.

Couldn't resist a bit more:-

Currently attracting a bid of just £5.50 from someone calling themselves 'tara17', the ad for the items - which ends at 7pm this Sunday - reads: "10x Items of Various Ladies Lingerie."

It states that sizes vary from 10-16 and the lingerie comes in various colours, including 'red/black/purple'.

It adds: "Most items tagged as new", but then adds: "There are a few marks on some items."

A "few marks"? :ermm:

I smell a potential business opportunity here...as you claim this fetish is so widespread...how about "sniffing" bars in Thailand, with girls is sexy-kit dancing around on stage and auctioning off their worn-wares to the highest bidders :lol:

Mr Phanu told police that the sight of women's underwear...
stolen underwear from teenage girls, students and night workers.

sexually aroused him, so he stole them and used them for "sexual gratification".

Just found this in my inbox, apologize for the belated response. The irony caught my eye. So, I guess the reporter, the police, and most of the otherwise "hang 'em high" crowd find this story amusing, in spite of the ramifications. This man sits in front of the police and confesses to getting sexually aroused by the sight of young girl's underwear, goes on the premises where those young girls live, steals their garments, all at the same time being sexually aroused as he is removing them from the clothes lines... and no one seems to be bothered with that. How many of those underwear will not fit your average petite woman because they are too small?

I just love how those BIB really "tone down" the implications of the crime, when it is one of their own.

Mr Phanu will be charged with theft.

...and sexual deviancy? No psychological evaluation to see if he is a potential sexual offender, and that this may just be the beginning? No insinuations and unverified allegations from the BIB? Just a funny story with a cute headline?

dam_n. That is really funny. Smiles and laughter all around. Ha... ha... ha.