If You Are Listening To Music Now..

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm making a note of alot of these songs and many thx but to save time (in case someone isn't familiar with your song of choice;) perhaps list it in an audio link format similar to what Will did?

Maybe best to try to choose a link with 30 secs or less length for bandwidth consideration.

Here's one of many sites you might do so from (copy n paste the shortcut by right mouse clicking over the html link after you have the song selected;)

Sing Fish audio search

EG; What am I listening to at the mom?

Close to me- The Cure

Love the horns and the arrangement :o (not a goth tho;)

Edited by baht&sold

I'm making a note of alot of these songs and many thx but to save time (in case someone isn't familiar with your song of choice;) perhaps list it in an audio link format similar to what Will did?

Maybe best to try to choose a link with 30 secs or less length for bandwidth consideration.

Here's one of many sites you might do so from (copy n paste the shortcut by right mouse clicking over the html link after you have the song selected;)

Sing Fish audio search

EG; What am I listening to at the mom?

Close to me- The Cure

Love the horns and the arrangement  :o (not a goth tho;)

yea, The Cure.

There’s been a great live music show on every weds on Star world (UBC)

It’s one of those where someone gets eliminated each week (inxs looking for a new singer is the premise)

If the following live recordings were available right now, I’d buy them.

If anyone’s interested, you can view the vid clips by clicking on the week # link and artist indicated (they make you suffer a small ad first :D )

TOP pick, week 4, Jordis, singing “The man who sold the world”

From week 1 on this link

http://rockstar.msn.com/video/performance/wk01

-Mig- All day and all of the night (brought the house down;)

-JD- California Dreaming (not what you think, excellent;)

From week 4 (best performance yet)

http://rockstar.msn.com/video/performance/wk04

-Jordis-The man who sold the world (absolute passion!)

Week 5 (last night)

http://rockstar.msn.com/video/performance/wk05

-Marty- Mr Brightside (acoustic, Brilliant!)

:D:o

Edited by baht&sold

Do any of you expats listen to Thai pop? I bought Nink's album from ethaimusic.com I think it's fab and she's got such a wonderful singing voice. In fact that's my favorite CD and it's been in my car CD changer for ages!!

Do any of you expats listen to Thai pop?  I bought Nink's album from ethaimusic.com I think it's fab and she's got such a wonderful singing voice.  In fact that's my favorite CD and it's been in my car CD changer for ages!!

Pop not so much more rock, but I still like alot of it. China Dolls is kind of fun for a club or party.

Do any of you expats listen to Thai pop?  I bought Nink's album from ethaimusic.com I think it's fab and she's got such a wonderful singing voice.  In fact that's my favorite CD and it's been in my car CD changer for ages!!

Pop not so much more rock, but I still like alot of it. China Dolls is kind of fun for a club or party.

I agree. I quite like china dolls for parties and stuff. More of a rock fan myself but as I'm growing up I've learnt to accept all music types even classical music from Phantom Of The Opera.

Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness

even classical music from Phantom Of The Opera.

Lloyd Webber will love you for calling his music 'classical'. Is this because you look like Meg Giry from the movie?

ALW ignored me at the Barbican Concert Hall in 1987 when I was working on the cloakroom at one of his concerts.

even classical music from Phantom Of The Opera.

Lloyd Webber will love you for calling his music 'classical'. Is this because you look like Meg Giry from the movie?

ALW ignored me at the Barbican Concert Hall in 1987 when I was working on the cloakroom at one of his concerts.

I don't know much about ALW all I know is that I like his music from Phantom Of The Opera. Maybe a wrong choice of words there for classical.

He ignored you? He seemed really nice on the DVD extras. But I guess nothing is what it seems.

And I don't look like Meg Giry btw.