If You Are Listening To Music Now..

I don't know much about ALW all I know is that I like his music from Phantom Of The Opera. Maybe a wrong choice of words there for classical.

He ignored you? He seemed really nice on the DVD extras. But I guess nothing is what it seems.

And I don't look like Meg Giry btw.

...pity, because I look like the Phantom of the Opera.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know much about ALW all I know is that I like his music from Phantom Of The Opera. Maybe a wrong choice of words there for classical.

He ignored you? He seemed really nice on the DVD extras. But I guess nothing is what it seems.

And I don't look like Meg Giry btw.

...pity, because I look like the Phantom of the Opera.

Since yesterday I've been a brunette :o . So I carn't look like her. If I was that Christine Daae I would of chossen the Phantom not that camp looking blonde guy. But then again I like bad boys so thats why I would of probably done it.

Been listening to - Mylo recently, they should bring the word 'groovy' back into popular use to descrbe it.  Great Stuff.  :o

Got a link...?

totster :D

Mylo link

Here you go Totster. Just found out that Mylo is in fact one 24 yr old guy from the Isle of Skye with <deleted> equipment apparently, which is a further testament to how good this album is in my book.

Insight, it might be a good one for you too if you liked that ladytron.

Been listening to - Mylo recently, they should bring the word 'groovy' back into popular use to descrbe it.  Great Stuff.  :o

Got a link...?

Mylo link

Here you go Totster. Just found out that Mylo is in fact one 24 yr old guy from the Isle of Skye with <deleted> equipment apparently, which is a further testament to how good this album is in my book.

Insight, it might be a good one for you too if you liked that ladytron.

Well.... If it's good enough for you, then it's good enough for me... it was the Groovy reference that got me interested.... I'll pop into HMV tomorrow

Well.... If it's good enough for you, then it's good enough for me... it was the Groovy reference that got me interested.... I'll pop into HMV tomorrow

I wasn't aware that people still bought music. :o

You not a d/loader Totster?

And heres another one for the mellow music lovers out there - Elliot Smith - only listened to it once so far, really nice lazy music.

Edited by bkkmadness

And heres another one for the mellow music lovers out there - Elliot Smith - only listened to it once so far, really nice lazy music.

My Dad does... he likes obsolete stuff...

I don't have time... believe it or not.. :D maybe I'll get Por to 'ave a look

My Dad does... he likes obsolete stuff...

I don't have time... believe it or not.. :D maybe I'll get Por to 'ave a look

Totster, lack of time is no excuse dude, it takes 5 minutes to put on an album for downloading.

Check out torrentspy.com - Tons of stuff on there.

Jonny Mars singing Desert Island (Blues)

I've got 135 Gig music collection on my second hard drive.

Next Dick Heckstall-Smith singing Ground Hog Blues

Edit: BTW I use Lime Wire to download. I find it very good and simple to use.

Edited by mpdkorat

Ruby Tuesday ........ The Rolling Stones

BTW, Rod Stewart does the best cover version of this song ever, IMHO.

I remember Kieth Richards getting interviewed about this house he had in the south of England, (which he hardly ever visited), which had caught fire on three different occasions.

When asked why this house had caught fire, Richards looked at the reporter thru' a cloud of cigerette smoke and said, " it's combustible man"

That guy cracks me up.

:o