30-days-tourist Visa Vs. 60-days

hi everybody,

i’m 25 years old, german and plan to go to thailand in september. I’ll stay there for 36 days and will visit cambodia after two weeks or so. what kind of visa do I need for thailand? is it ok to get the 30-days-tourist visa when arriving in bangkok and then getting a new 30-day-touris visa when I re-enter the country from cambodia? or do I need a 60 day visa with multiple entry?

thanks for your help!

hi total

i think the best way that you can do like this dont take visa from your contry , cause u get your 30 days , when u enter to thailand , then u go to cambodia , en when u re- enter in thailand another 30 days , so u can safe ur money ,

You should get a 60 day tourist visa. You need to show that you are leaving Thailand within 30 days, and from what you say, you can't do that. Airlines will be reluctant to carry you into Thailand without either a confirmed outbound airticket within 30 days, or a 60 day tourist visa.

You should get a 60 day tourist visa. You need to show that you are leaving Thailand within 30 days, and from what you say, you can't do that. Airlines will be reluctant to carry you into Thailand without either a confirmed outbound airticket within 30 days, or a 60 day tourist visa.

Agreed............follow Dr P's advice. :o

Edit...........unless you have a ticket of some description out of Thailand within the first 30 days to Cambodia already............in which case you could do what thaivid suggests (i somehow doubt you have though)

Edited by thaiflyer1