Donald Trump seriously considering running for President in 2012

News_Editor

Donald Trump seriously considering running for President in 2012

2010-10-06 05:37:50 GMT+7 (ICT)

NEW YORK (BNO NEWS) – U.S. business magnate Donald Trump on Tuesday said that he is seriously considering running for President in 2012, the New York Post reported.

"I'm totally being serious because I can't stand what's happening to the country. I am being serious about it. I've been asked for years to do it. And I had no interest. This is the first time I am - at least I'm considering it," Trump said in a television broadcast.

Trump said that his main reasons of his decision were the 'unfair' trade relationship between America and China as well as the government's inability to use American top businesses in trade negotiations.

The billionaire remarked that he is only considering the possibility but no decision has been taken. However, he did confirm that if the chooses to run for President he will do it as a Republican as he has been a strong supporter of such party.

Last month, New Hampshire voters participated in a telephone poll to test multiple 2012 republican candidates, Trump was among those listed. New Hampshire traditionally holds one of the first presidential primaries.

Trump said he was informed that the results from the poll were amazing but did not specified more. He assured that he neither paid nor took this poll.

tvn.png

-- © BNO News All rights reserved 2010-10-06