Apartments Near Bts Station ?

OxfordWill

Hey,

I'm currently renting an apartment on Sukkhumvit soi 49 but am not really happy with it : 6000 Bht/m, loud fridge, a/c doesn't work too well, only 3 thai channels on tv, 4th floor and no elevator, unfriendly staff etc.

So if anyone could suggest me a good apartment not costing more than the current one it'd be great ! It doesn't necessarily have to be on Sukkhumvit Road, but a walking distance of not more than 5-10 mins from any BTS Station would be nice. Thanks for your help, if this topic doesn't belong in the general section, please move and sry :o

Simon

Hey,

I'm currently renting an apartment on Sukkhumvit soi 49 but am not really happy with it : 6000 Bht/m, loud fridge, a/c doesn't work too well, only 3 thai channels on tv, 4th floor and no elevator, unfriendly staff etc.

So if anyone could suggest me a good apartment not costing more than the current one it'd be great ! It doesn't necessarily have to be on Sukkhumvit Road, but a walking distance of not more than 5-10 mins from any BTS Station would be nice. Thanks for your help, if this topic doesn't belong in the general section, please move and sry  :o

Simon

Hi Simon, (not OxfordWill, right?)

Well you can check out apartments on Sukhumvit Soi 38 and 36. If you want I can pm you one apartment you can check out.

hUsh

@oxfordwill : sorry, you were obviously logged in here before I came !

@ Hush & Bambina, would love the contacts of the places you proposed, maybe along with some directions on how to find them, thanks ! :o

@oxfordwill : sorry, you were obviously logged in here before I came !

@ Hush & Bambina, would love the contacts of the places you proposed, maybe along with some directions on how to find them, thanks !  :D

You were getting me all confused then for a minute :D:o:D

You could try a building I lived in for 7 years, PetchSiam Apt. on Petchburi Soi 37. It's about a 10-minute walk, one block down Wittayu Rd. to Ploenchit BTS station. Rent and utils. about 4000, furnished, cable TV, A/C works well, provide your own TV and fridge. Not too bad.

@ thailien8 : thanks for the hint, so that means i have to rent/buy my own fridge/tv ? how did you do that, i may stay only one month (if possible) so i don't really want to buy anything.

@cdnvic : will give it a try, cheers !

@Oxfordwil : 7th floor MBK, in the corner, next to all the video games ! Not very likely to happen but here we go :o

Now THAT's a long shot- OxfordWill forgets to log out of TV (as we all do from time to time on remote pc's) and then Sleir types in ThaVisa at the the very same pc in MBK sometime down the road and unwittingly posts as OxfordWill-

I for one will be making real sure I sign out first, anytime I'm on a remote pc :D

cdnvic, thx for the mention :o

Edited by baht&sold

@Oxfordwil : 7th floor MBK, in the corner, next to all the video games ! Not very likely to happen but here we go  :D

Yea, I often log in from there. I sort of knew this might happen one day, I'm just thankful you're a decent guy and didn't wreak any havoc! :o