Printing A3 Size ?

Eddie67

I am looking for printing of somthing at the size of approximatly A3.

Anyone know a place where they can do printing in addition to some adjustments of colour ? I am not proffesional in this aria, and therefore need help with colours adjustments so that it is looking good on paper.

I found some places, but most have a problem with the size, so that they had to print it on A4 in several copies an mount together and then copy. Result = not nice.

I found one place, they had A3 printer, but not a program to handle the sice. Also paperquality was not satisfying.

I am making posters, and almost giving up looking for qualtity.

I can do this in "my own country", but spending alot of time here, and thought that I rather spend the money here, and at the same time save some ...

It is rather strange, actually, I think many businesses would grow if quality where improved, and that would be on many arias.

Anyway, if anyone have a suggestion, it would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Ed.

Many places around. Look out for shops with Roland plotters or equivalent. Example: Try the back of the ground floor of Pantip Plaza. They print up to A0 and larger.

They have printed 1 metre * 1.5 metre portraits for me, on canvas, for under 2K Baht.

750 Baht or so for A2 on Canvas, cheaper on paper or plastic.

If you are looking for inkjet or laser printing it is more difficult. Offset print shops can do it no problem (but that means large quanities to be cost effective).

However, there is a shop on the Soi just past Icon Computer Plaza (there is an S&P Restaurant on the corner). About midway down on the right is a computer print shop that should handle large formats.