Arrival / Depature Card Download

Hey Guys,

My best Buddy visits me for the first time and he never being to Thailand before.

So i would like to make it as easy as possible for him to get true the immigration at Swappy.

So can anyone direct me to a download for that whit arrival card which you get in the plane before you landing?

Would be a great help.

Best Regards,

Lammbock :jap:

Not exactly rocket science to fill out, but here's a sample:-

Einreisekarte.gif

Einreisekarte-Vorderseite.gif

Einreisekarte-Rueckseite.gif

EDIT Actually I note that the Departure Card has the same flight number as the arrival, this is incorrect, just leave it blank until you leave.

EDIT Actually I note that the Departure Card has the same flight number as the arrival, this is incorrect, just leave it blank until you leave.

Shouldn't "Next city/Port of disembarkation" be Frankfurt rather than Bangkok?

Sophon

Sophon

No, Bangkok is correct. That's were the person is disembarking the flight.

I must say housewives in Frankfurt makes a decent salary B)

Sophon

..probably make good frankfurters as well

WOW!! Crossy!

You nailed right there cause my friend exactly is a German! Thanks!

(Rocket Sicience) <-- Classic! :D

Hey Crossy!! If you play your cards right (and her avatar is a true likeness), you're well in there!!!

Edited by Cuchulainn

Sophon

Actually, I still think it should be Frankfurt. That section of the card is used for statistical purposes, and they already know you arrived in Bangkok, I believe they now want to know where you are going next. If they really wanted to know in which Thai city you arrived then I don't think they would have used the wording "Next city" which seems to point to the future.

But I could very well be wrong, and whatever you fill out (or don't fill out) in this section doesn't really matter anyway as it s not checked by the immigration officer.

Sophon

WOW!! Crossy!

You nailed right there cause my friend exactly is a German! Thanks!

(Rocket Sicience) <-- Classic! :D

Hey Crossy!! If you play your cards right (and her avatar is a true likeness), you're well in there!!!

My wife just took delivery of some ducks, ceramic kitchen knives and balloons :(

Actually, I still think it should be Frankfurt. That section of the card is used for statistical purposes, and they already know you arrived in Bangkok, I believe they now want to know where you are going next. If they really wanted to know in which Thai city you arrived then I don't think they would have used the wording "Next city" which seems to point to the future.

But I could very well be wrong, and whatever you fill out (or don't fill out) in this section doesn't really matter anyway as it s not checked by the immigration officer.

Sophon

Correct. The "From" is where you came from before arriving in Bangkok. The "Next City" is where you are going after you leave Bangkok, ie. when you surrender this card at the airport, where you are going next.

If Crossy has been saying he's going to Bangkok every time he leaves Bangkok, maybe that's why the TAT tourist arrival numbers are such a mess!!!

Sophon

Correct. The "From" is where you came from before arriving in Bangkok. The "Next City" is where you are going after you leave Bangkok, ie. when you surrender this card at the airport, where you are going next.

If Crossy has been saying he's going to Bangkok every time he leaves Bangkok, maybe that's why the TAT tourist arrival numbers are such a mess!!!

The form is actually on the back of the arrival card, that you surrender on arrival.

Not on the back of the departure card.

However with wording like this, no wonder we see topics like: Thailand Not Ready For English As Second Language