Images Of Chiang Rai 2005-2012

cdnvic

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beauty in Chiang Rai.

There are so many beautiful ladies here - maybe I should start a new thread. As a model and portrait photographer from Australia , I might try a small business here if there is a market or just do tfdvd (time for dvd)

post-1983-0-95592100-1347511274_thumb.jp

Edited by krobert6

Beauty in Chiang Rai.

There are so many beautiful ladies here - maybe I should start a new thread. As a model and portrait photographer from Australia , I might try a small business here if there is a market or just do tfdvd (time for dvd)

Another beautiful photo Robert! I agree with Sceau, portrait shots are more challenging than landscape shots and you seem to have perfected them. This one is quite funny, is she showing her ring off or beckoning you over?

• Like 1

Beauty in Chiang Rai.

Another beautiful photo Robert! I agree with Sceau, portrait shots are more challenging than landscape shots and you seem to have perfected them. This one is quite funny, is she showing her ring off or beckoning you over?

Showing her ring off!

Have I missed one herebiggrin.png

• Like 1

Beauty in Chiang Rai.

Yeh ! I cannot take shots of inanimate objects, just seems to me the same thing will be there tomorrow or the day after. I love natural light photography, after years of studio work with strobes and controlled lighting the search for natural light opportunities has me hooked.

We were having fun at the end of the shoot and she was showing off the wedding ring - she reminded me of an old Shania Twain song

The shot was taken at the end of the shoot and we were having a bit of fun, the wedding ring was the main reason but she reminded me of

Your photos are truly exceptional, I love good portrait stuff and try to get good people shots myself.

there's more variables than with landscape, light is much more important to begin with.

Nice Akha captures

Many thanks, I have a portfolio on 500px.com under user krobert6 if you are bored

• 1 month later...

Well said. thumbsup.gifclap2.gifthumbsup.gif Glad to see you resurrected your excellent photo thread. Some great shots in there.smile.png

I have my own photo thread that I started here a while back... I should resurrect it!

wink.png

There should be room here for all of us. We probably could have a thread each if we really want to.

Edited by villagefarang

Links to some topics containing many excellent photos of Chiang Rai, by many contributing members:

link to villagefarang's topic "Chiang Rai Sky":

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/562766-chiang-rai-sky/

link to svenivan's topic "Svenivan's Photos From Chiang Rai":

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/593586-svenivans-photos-from-chiang-rai/

link to sceadugenga's topic "Photography In Chiang Rai":

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/383432-photography-in-chiang-rai/

• Like 1