Honda Cbr 250R 2011

LOSHonda

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hilli. Looks good. Better without the biturbo sticker. What do you think of the K-sped rearsets? I wasn't that impressed with the demo bike ones at the Central bike week. Did they lock tight your one's?

The rearssets are quite ok pulled them hard and nearly no movement, so i got them as i been there already.

Went to Lad Prao 64 and Lat Prow 44 Honda stealers today!

Lad Prao 64 had 1 red/silver ABS and wanted an astonishing 145k

Lad Prao 44 (much nicer dealership) had Grey/Silver and Red/Silver ABS for 130k (NO free helmet or jacket or roadside). Would not discount as they said this was the price they are getting for exporting them!

Im not in any hurry so im going to wait. My target price is 120k for ABS with 2 yrs theft and plate/tag ..........I would like a free HJC with that too!

Motorcycle USA does a CBR250R Vs Ninja 250R.

Nothing new but interesting to see the comments. They dis the ABS to the point (in the video) of calling it dangerous and don't recommend it even for new riders!

Ninja wins 3-1 Though the comparison video is sponsored by Kawasaki!

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/9/9134/Motorcycle-Article/Honda-CBR250R-vs-Kawasaki-Ninja-250R.aspx

...I would like a free HJC with that too!

Good helmet that HJC. Unfortunately they were only with the first 1000 bikes sold.

The platinum package with roadside assistance was a promotion for bikes bought before Dec 31st. Only heard of one customer who got it after this date, and that was by a week or so.

It's a good job you're not in a hurry... :whistling:

Lad Prao 44 (much nicer dealership) had Grey/Silver and Red/Silver ABS for 130k (NO free helmet or jacket or roadside). Would not discount as they said this was the price they are getting for exporting them!

Im not in any hurry so im going to wait. My target price is 120k for ABS with 2 yrs theft and plate/tag ..........I would like a free HJC with that too!

APHonda LP S.64 is my local dealer,. They're a sub dealer, a bit weird but handy and do an ok job... mind you check the contrast bewtween front and back of house!

LP. S43 (Just before S43) is an ok independent. Sold me mine at 108 inlcuding all the extras.

Didn't know there was a Honda dealer on LP S44... are they good for after service stuff?

its a good bike but when you must payover 130000

its time to spend a bit more and get a better bike

100000 and 115000 abs was a good price for this bike

but now they can go <deleted>> themselfs. i was going to buy

the abs but i'll wait 6 month and get a 650 kw for just

over 100000 more and all the trimmings and a SET PRICE

OK TIT BUT ITS MY MONEY they have one shop we have HUNDREDS.:ph34r:

if you go to BK and get a DW and next week the price has gone up you go some

where else ie MD.

OH PS

the colours are slill shit.

also why buy a bike and have to change things on it

if you dont like IT dont get IT.

also why buy a bike and have to change things on it

Well changing the tyres for high quality brand name would be for safety, and removing the the restrictiveness of the emission test adhering exhaust system would be to well... pollute the World and kill the polar bears.

APHonda LP S.64 is my local dealer,. They're a sub dealer, a bit weird but handy and do an ok job... mind you check the contrast bewtween front and back of house!

LP. S43 (Just before S43) is an ok independent. Sold me mine at 108 inlcuding all the extras.

Didn't know there was a Honda dealer on LP S44... are they good for after service stuff?

Tiffer, cant comment on the after service stuff at Honda LP 44 as I currently ride a Yamaha and it was my first trip there! All I can say is the set up looked much better and more official at Lad Proa 44, they have a big AC showroom and had about 6 CBR 250's on display. Its actually on LP road next to Soi 44. They told me they have another location at Mo Chit and supply bikes to the smaller sub dealers so they appear to be a big operation.

I'll probably take my bike there for service as it will be my local dealer..... I live at Huay Kwang.

Gonna give JR motors a call this week to get their price. They still have the non ABS advertised for 100k......... so hopefully the ABS will be cheaper there than 130k.

Noticed this on the JR motors web site, looks like some kind of power box! Can anyone translate it properly (not google)??

http://www.jrmotor.com/index.php?lay=boardshow&ac=webboard_show&No=1294037&WBntype=3

Went on a nice dayride to Khao Yai today.

The CBR is fantastic in the mountain twisties. Tyres were far better than I expected, and the 150kg 250 feels light as a feather being thrown in and out of the corners.

Short ride report here.

http://www.cbr250.org/forums/showthread.php?212-Khao-Yai-national-park-dayride

pict0051o.jpg

Nice! Love the Google Earth shots.....

Thanks.

and with the help of Electro on the cbr250.org forum I just finished spraying my pipe cover, having not sprayed anything since the school walls with snowspray aged 10.

pict0010ap.jpg

pict0014i.jpg

Next week's installment. How to ruin your silver fairings with sandpaper and spraycan.

Tiffer, cant comment on the after service stuff at Honda LP 44 as I currently ride a Yamaha and it was my first trip there! All I can say is the set up looked much better and more official at Lad Proa 44, they have a big AC showroom and had about 6 CBR 250's on display. Its actually on LP road next to Soi 44. They told me they have another location at Mo Chit and supply bikes to the smaller sub dealers so they appear to be a big operation.

I'll probably take my bike there for service as it will be my local dealer..... I live at Huay Kwang.

Huay Kwang... handy for Paddock

I'm on Sutthisan so only 2km from LP48 and LP64... very handy!

PM me if you're going up that way.

Went on a nice dayride to Khao Yai today.

The CBR is fantastic in the mountain twisties. Tyres were far better than I expected, and the 150kg 250 feels light as a feather being thrown in and out of the corners.

Short ride report here.

http://www.cbr250.org/forums/showthread.php?212-Khao-Yai-national-park-dayride

pict0051o.jpg

Nice trip report .... how did you drive back? Via route 24 and then 304? As in "Take the long way home".

Chang Noi

Why paint the fairing bits when you can vinyl them...then you can go back to standard if ya want as well.. If you went to the Central bike show and looked at the Moth/club517 bike all the orange was vinyl and looked great.. Most nearly all the Auto vinyl shops can do the job.. But hey up to you.

Ps the exhaust guard looks loads better. well done :D

Thanks.

and with the help of Electro on the cbr250.org forum I just finished spraying my pipe cover, having not sprayed anything since the school walls with snowspray aged 10.

pict0010ap.jpg

pict0014i.jpg

Next week's installment. How to ruin your silver fairings with sandpaper and spraycan.

Going all black? Nice.

Nice trip report .... how did you drive back? Via route 24 and then 304? As in "Take the long way home".

Was nursing a hangover that could've been sold to science so just turned around and came home the same way.

This 600km loop looks like a good one day-er for next time.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Sathon+Nuea&daddr=14.13372,101.37347+to:14.38602,101.8681+to:14.7617,102.02342+to:Mittraphap%2FRoute+2+to:14.13373,101.37371+to:13.83572,100.63214+to:Sathon+Tai&geocode=FSJr0QAdJBn-BQ%3BFdip1wAdHtYKBikDXyj3FVMcMTFx_ekKN5IBEw%3BFWSD2wAdRGISBik1GiyGvxIcMTHB0VKYz2kEEw%3BFeQ-4QAd_MAUBilb5g_pqqseMTFxFKSkz2kEEw%3BFTLQ3wAd89ILBg%3BFeKp1wAdDtcKBiktA9QHE1McMTFQ_ekKN5IBEw%3BFcgd0wAdTIb_BSkLkdDClmIdMTEgJHEfsgABEw%3BFVJr0QAdDB3-BQ&hl=en&mra=dme&mrcr=1&mrsp=7&sz=12&via=1,2,3,5,6&sll=13.783069,100.579147&sspn=0.16205,0.308647&ie=UTF8&z=12

Most nearly all the Auto vinyl shops can do the job..

Was something I've thinking about. But enjoyed doing the pipe cover, so really undecided. Where are some of these auto vinyl shops anyway? I've never seen one. Would be interested in going in to chat to them about it.

Was nursing a hangover that could've been sold to science so just turned around and came home the same way.

This 600km loop looks like a good one day-er for next time.

http://maps.google.c...47&ie=UTF8&z=12

Most nearly all the Auto vinyl shops can do the job..

Was something I've thinking about. But enjoyed doing the pipe cover, so really undecided. Where are some of these auto vinyl shops anyway? I've never seen one. Would be interested in going in to chat to them about it.

Just ride around until ya see the posters with car's. trucks with vinyl on it... To be fair i'm lucky there is one almost opposite were i work.. But i have seen loads more in NK. As i'm not in BKK i have no clue. sozzy....

Had a trip to Ssattahip today not felt much improvement of speed nor acceleration with the new pipe. Could someone post the speeds of each gear at 7k rpm so i can compare, forgot when i was on stock pipe. Big improvement are the rearsets much better shifting and foot position.

Archived