Amazing Pies, Bacon Indian Food

luckylarry

I took a chance, after talking to Rob at Sausage King in Chang Mai, he made all the right noises so I gave him an order of, bacon, pies,burgers, indian food, indian filled pies and WOW! I have orderd some more already. I live in Prachuab Khirkhan, it took just over two Days to arrive still frozen. I don't know Rob personaly and i have no avid interest in the company but I wish him all the best of luck supplying quality foods. He told me his food is Marks & Spencer's quality and now i believe him. DELICIOUS.

Here is his website, take a look http://www.sausageking1.com/

I got much the same order yesterday...2 pies and the ccurry are gone now.....best pies I have had in years and the curry was great too.....one problem...the pieshad so much flavour I didn't need to drown them in tomato sauce.

He talks about them being in TOPS on his website.....any spots in BKK that anyone is aware of?

I assumed it means Chiang Mai area only. If they are expanded, we would love this stuff in Pattaya as well.

Hi their from Sausage king and if you want in Pattaya we can deliver to your home and the cost for delivery will be around 350-450 Baht with dry ice and foam box.Weight up to 15kg As for Tops Supermarket we are only Chiang mai but soon to go in new stores around Thailand in the future . Rob

Edited by SAUSAGEKING

• 2 weeks later...

Can I just give a reccomendation for SausageKings Meat Samosas.

Bought a pack at Rimping last week and was very pleased with them.

The filling was quite excellent...spicy and hot....and maybe I am wrong,but a very distinctive flavour of fresh corriander.

I was'nt that impressed with his 'dry cured' bacon or his sausages to be honest ,he said that the Thai pork was not the same as our european pork,but these samosas were quite excellent.

Edited by gennisis

I am liking the Sausages so far. Delivery was cheap enough and overnight to Bangkok packed in dry ice, everything arrived just fine.

I am still getting to the bacon and sausage rolls I ordered so cannot comment. Pies are incredible value for what they are, ordered Steak and Onion but for my taste a little too much onion. A plain steak pie on the menu or steak and cheese would keep me ordering (hint hint Rob) or maybe I'll try the steak and potato pie next time.

All in all pretty good, better than you'll find locally in Villa market and cheaper too which when you order a few things balances out the cost of freight.

The filling was quite excellent...spicy and hot....and maybe I am wrong,but a very distinctive flavour of fresh corriander.

I was'nt that impressed with his 'dry cured' bacon or his sausages to be honest ,he said that the Thai pork was not the same as our european pork,but these samosas were quite excellent.

We are happy you like our Samosa and as for our Bacon we Dry Cure our bacon is a traditional way and Factory Bacon is cured in a Brine and we feel dry cure is the very best Bacon. We manufacture probably the best Bacon in Thailand. Our sausage contains 95% prime pork. If you buy Standard sausage in UK with only 60-70% pork and the rest rusk then that is not Quality. We work on small profit and high Quality and volume sales. All our Sausage ingredients are imported from uk as using Thai ingredients will not be the best taste.We at Sausage king use only the very best ingredients in every food product what ever the cost. Our Standards are as marks and Spencer and we are suppliers to some of the biggest 5 star chain of Hotels worldwide. Rob/ sk

We are happy you like our Samosa and as for our Bacon we Dry Cure our bacon is a traditional way and Factory Bacon is cured in a Brine and we feel dry cure is the very best Bacon. We manufacture probably the best Bacon in Thailand. Our sausage contains 95% prime pork. If you buy Standard sausage in UK with only 60-70% pork and the rest rusk then that is not Quality. We work on small profit and high Quality and volume sales. All our Sausage ingredients are imported from uk as using Thai ingredients will not be the best taste.We at Sausage king use only the very best ingredients in every food product what ever the cost. Our Standards are as marks and Spencer and we are suppliers to some of the biggest 5 star chain of Hotels worldwide. Rob/ sk

I was not being critical of the quality of your Bacon and Sausages .I am sure that the quality is fine. but..not the taste I associate with Bacon and bangers back home.If to get the 'taste and texture it means that 20% rusk is required then so be it. I do remember that when Bowyers brought out their high meat content sausages I was dissapointed with them.In fact the only high meat content bangers I realy dribbled over ,was the 'Porkinsons'...they had a taste quite excellent,but at a high cost. As far as bacon is concerned...the taste and frying aroma of standard Danish Bacon is the standard I would love. Wet cured or dry cured.

But there again Im a Fray & Bentos gourmet and you dont get them at Harrods !!

I am liking the Sausages so far. Delivery was cheap enough and overnight to Bangkok packed in dry ice, everything arrived just fine.

I am still getting to the bacon and sausage rolls I ordered so cannot comment. Pies are incredible value for what they are, ordered Steak and Onion but for my taste a little too much onion. A plain steak pie on the menu or steak and cheese would keep me ordering (hint hint Rob) or maybe I'll try the steak and potato pie next time.

All in all pretty good, better than you'll find locally in Villa market and cheaper too which when you order a few things balances out the cost of freight.

So when is the BBQ? :D

@Onnut

was just thinking that the other day as I had Iron Mike around for an impromptu BBQ. We were supposed to go out but he said 'no no my shout at Villa so who was I to refuse?'

Will do it soon, problem is I havent had a full weekend in BKK for about 5 weeks now dammit

Sausage King Has a new Pie, It a American -Aus Style pie Beef & Chicken Pot Pies, and they are excellent, They have sold out faster than we can make.

@Onnut

was just thinking that the other day as I had Iron Mike around for an impromptu BBQ. We were supposed to go out but he said 'no no my shout at Villa so who was I to refuse?'

Will do it soon, problem is I havent had a full weekend in BKK for about 5 weeks now dammit

post-112062-012917500 1288493265_thumb.j

post-112062-034401600 1288493286_thumb.j