Surin ....

deepdiver

the news reached the beach area of Thailand that there is opened a new falang restaurant/entertainment place in Surin... overfresh pizza's, lovely fresh baked pies in stead of burned burgers and microwaved foodland stuf...

service and ambiance must be good because i've been informed that the hardline

Surin drinkers and culinair consumers moved to this place to enjoy there afternoon drinks ...

so, good news for the expats and i wish the new scandinavian/english management good luck !!! :o

the news reached the beach area of Thailand that there is opened a new falang restaurant/entertainment place in Surin... overfresh pizza's, lovely fresh baked pies in stead of burned burgers and microwaved foodland stuf...

service and ambiance must be good because i've been informed that the hardline

Surin drinkers and culinair consumers moved to this place to enjoy there afternoon drinks ...

so, good news for the expats  and i wish the new scandinavian/english management good luck !!! :o

Since when do scandinavians make a good pizza, have you tried one yet deepdiver???? or just another fob story!!!! :D

Hope it is goes well for the new Surin restaurant. Get the location map share it with others. Give us a short list of the menu and quality. Anybody tried it yet?

Havn't tried it yet, but the pizza's are supposed to be great. I had a pie there on opening day, and that was good. It's at the other end of town from my place, just outside the new Manerotte hotel. There is also another place opening almost next door, and rumour of another opening just the other side. That will make eight farang/thai places in town now. Of course the new super deluxe hotel opens next week in the bus station. Surin is stepping up a gear.

Sounds good, a bit of variety will keep people in the city longer and benefit everyone more.

Of course the fantastic guest house sown south will bring just hoardes of people to the province as well :o

Sounds good, a bit of variety will keep people in the city longer and benefit everyone more.

Of course the fantastic guest house sown south will bring just hoardes of people to the province as well  :D

As long as it's ready for partying on Jan2nd. You never know I might even have drink then :o

Since when do scandinavians make a good pizza, have you tried one yet deepdiver???? or just another fob story!!!! :D

and since when can Aussies make a good "korean barbecue", or you only "financed" it again ... :D pretty busy anyway insn't it ?? :o

You should go to the sport forum deepdiver I hear there is a big fight in the works an Australian Vs a Dutchman I think the Dutchman has not got the balls to turn up because he knows the Aussie will knock him out real quick, I hear it is a muay Thai fight eg, elbows , knees ect I wonder how the Dutchman will handle the punishment the Aussie will give him, as he is only had little experience in the ring compared to the Aussie. Mind you the Dutchman did knockout his last opponent and put her in hospital with a very bad broken nose, poor misssssssssssessssss No 10. Nice nose job. Pay your debts DD ?????????????????????????

Does the new hotel have to do with the falang connection?

No, the only connection is that the same Chinese owner, owns both buildings. Work started yesterday on the extension to our Restaurant though. We are having a seperate restaurant and bar downstairs, with a business centre and pool & darts room above. The Falang food store will also be moving upstairs.

[Havn't tried it yet, but the pizza's are supposed to be great. I had a pie there on opening day, and that was good. It's at the other end of town from my place, just outside the new Manerotte hotel. There is also another place opening almost next door, and rumour of another opening just the other side. That will make eight farang/thai places in town now. Of course the new super deluxe hotel opens next week in the bus station. Surin is stepping up a gear.

what about the ambience in the new place lampie ? recognized anybody ??? :o

where do these 8 places come from ?? you,rudi, george/pattri, 2 more .... ???