Red Shirt Faction Leader Warns Some Red Shirts May Become Suicide Bombers

webfact

Never underestimate the will of someone who truly believes in a "cause", whatever that cause may be, and who believes in their own minds and hearts they are doing what must be done. Al-Quada is a perfect example.

Quite an accomplishment, this has to be one of the most moronic posts yet on TV.

You actually think Al Queda suicide bombers are idealogues? Brainwashed by years of indoctrination, poverty and crafty exploitation by the few, the poor dopes are hoping for the rewards promised them 'in the afterlife'.

They are only pawns, and in that sense only, are they similar to Thailand's Red Shirts.

There will be no Thai suicide bombers. Bet the farm.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i see it i will believe it!

A Thai to sacrifice his/her life for the sake of movement? let alone anything else-LOL

What are you talking about. Many have clearly shown during the later stages of the riots they were prepared to die for the cause.

But some Reds would prefer to have their toddlers die for the cause:

article127883909a1022d0.jpg

Human shield: A tiny child wails from a perch high on the barricade of tyres and bamboo protecting protesters

The Daily Mail (UK) - May 19, 2010

Anyone know if they ever caught up with the bas-ard who held that little kid up as a target?

Surely that must be considered the worst kind of child abuse.

Perhaps he's now on the taxpayer-funded payroll working on a Parliamentary House Committee evaluating Child Care as an official adviser to some Pheu Thai Party MP like the Red terrorist fugitive and the other Red Leader in prison:

Edited by Buchholz

"I heard that the red-shirt people hate the government so much that they will sacrifice their life for democracy," Somyos said.

Well I heard that the people of Bangkok hate the red-shirts so much that if the reds were to do this, if certain members of our peaceful society were harmed from such cowardly and extremist tactics, then we will be sending our own bombers to target all their red shirt rallies. And we won't use suicide bombers either, and our bombs will be ten times more effective as we will hire professionals to do the job.

Bangkokians have had put up enough with these terrorists. If they want to raise the bar, then it's time Bangkok fights back.

Edited by Lite Beer
Profanities removed.

Maybe they really are planning to sacrafice some unknowing protesters telling them "take this package over there" then when they are in the right spot someone pushes a button and BLAMMO! Then they'll say, he was a suicide bomber....:whistling:

No, they'll say he was a sainted red warrior and a martyr of peace, freedom and democracy.

Which we all know is utter red-shit bullshit.

"I heard that the red-shirt people hate the government so much that they will sacrifice their life for democracy," Somyos said.

Well I heard that the people of Bangkok hate the red-shits so much that if the red fuc_k-cun_ts were to do this, if certain members of our peaceful society were harmed from such cowardly and extremist tactics, then we will be sending our own bombers to target all their red shirt rallies. And we won't use suicide bombers either, and our bombs will be ten times more effective as we will hire professionals to do the job.

Bangkokians have had put up enough with these fuc_king terrorists. If they want to raise the bar, then it's time Bangkok fights back.

This type of talk gets us nowhere. An eye for an eye may be biblical, but I hope gone out of fashion.

The idiot Irishman running the Ryanair show is brilliant at winding people up with his insane pronouncements, like charging people a pound to go for a pee on a plane.

So, now, the Red shirts breathe out an opinion which has as much solidity as a pronouncement by Alan Shearer to the effect that "if we don't score a goal soon, we will lose this game."

And we are all scrambling over ourselves to come up with the best one-liners to put down the reds. Aren't we all playing the same game as the ruling class here in Thailand, namely, diverting attention to some idiot pronouncement while sitting back and allowing the ruling class to get on with the heavy business of keeping Thailand JUST as it is, with no prospect of real economic progress for the vast majority of the people?

People who commit suicide, in any walk of life, anywhere in the world, have reached a nadir of hopelessness. Perhaps they have something to tell us?

I think its a great idea if done properly - I think all prospective suicide bombers should be trained, certified & have exploded at least one explosive wastecoat, somewhere remote & out of the way, like in a disused quarry, before being allowed out in to the general populace.

:rolleyes:

Red shirts may turn suicide bombers, leader warns

They've already started practicing.

People who commit suicide, in any walk of life, anywhere in the world, have reached a nadir of hopelessness. Perhaps they have something to tell us?

Perhaps you'll enlighten as to the emo's message?

I just thought they wallowed in self-pity because they enjoy it. And they cut themselves for attention?

And they noose themselves because they're tired of the battle. And often for attention.

I was unaware they had some deep and meaningful message we could soberly take on board. But perhaps I'm wrong?

begin removed ...

It tells us that there are some willing to profit from the hopelessness others feel. No more, no less.

Maybe they really are planning to sacrafice some unknowing protesters telling them "take this package over there" then when they are in the right spot someone pushes a button and BLAMMO! Then they'll say, he was a suicide bomber....:whistling:

That's pretty much the plot of the BJT bombing a few months ago, hire a street vendor, give him a food cart full of explosives and tell him to go sell near the designated target. It's a miracle nobody was killed or hurt when the bomb went off.

The bomb makers/assemblers need better training than has been exhibited recently. No, correct that, let them continue as they are and they may follow so many of the examples of we see in our everyday dealings with technology related items. The threat/warning of suicide bombers from/for the red shirt cause/ranks has kind of a hollow ring to it.

Now if they had threatened to turn 1000 red shirts loose on souped up motorcycles with a jug of whiskey and a handful of yaabaa, I would be somewhat more concerned.

Is it just me or anyone else is reminded of "Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?"?

Certainly looks more like a threat than a warning, if it would be the later wouldn't he had asked people not to carry on bombings and/or offer help to the authorities to prevent them?

"Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?" Hmmm. Not bad. Google-up what Henry's knights did in response when they heard ebullition! <_<

What and take out innocent people with them???What sort of Brainless Moron leads these people!

They will ruin the country just to make a point?? People planning a trip to the Land Of Smiles will think twice about visiting, stay away in droves, the economy will suffer, tourism will die then you may as well re name Thailand The Land Of Blood and Misery

just because some Nutcase Leader of a brainless group just want to make a point!....................................................ALL PEOPLE need to band together and stop this trash before they ruin the country!!

Could you imagine witch impact this would have on the image for Thailand if midnight in Walking street somebody would blow himself (herself) up....!! Remember Bali.. better not to think about crying.gif

Could you imagine witch impact this would have on the image for Thailand if midnight in Walking street somebody would blow himself (herself) up....!! Remember Bali.. better not to think about crying.gif

I'm sure k. Thaksin will be able to explain why this is good and proper, after consulting Robert A. that is. Remember to reach our goal we all have to suffer, I'm in Paris shopping if you need me.

Sometimes the Nation is a bit slow. One of the other English language newspapers just said something like

'The Puea Thai Party will set up a "war room" to make it better prepared for the next election in the hope to win more than one half of the House seats and have the legitimacy to form a government, party MPs chairman Chalerm Yubamrung said on Friday.

The "war room" to be set up is a brainchild of party chairman Gen Chavalit Yongchaiyudh, he said.

Mr Chalerm said people to work in the "war room" would be retired military and police officers, most of them former graduates of Class 10 of the Armed Forces Academies Preparatory School, who had joined the party but did not have any work to do in particular.

They included Gen Chaisit Shinawatra, a former army chief, Gen Sumeth Phomanee, Gen Panlop Pinmanee, Pol Gen Wichienchote Sukchoterat and Pol Gen Chamlong Iamchaengphan.'

Of course no relation at all with the red-shirt threat. 'War Room' filled with ex police and army is 'only' symbolic, like an inactive post :)

Edited by rubl

Nearly all suicide bombers are Muslims and the vast majority are males who have been promised several virgins,(I forget how many)are waiting to pleasure them in heaven, but nearly all red shirts are Buddhists,(in theory)and committing murder and suicide is going to lead them to a very painful and unpleasant next life.

Perhaps you'll enlighten as to the emo's message?

I just thought they wallowed in self-pity because they enjoy it. And they cut themselves for attention?

And they noose themselves because they're tired of the battle. And often for attention.

I was unaware they had some deep and meaningful message we could soberly take on board. But perhaps I'm wrong?

I believe you are confusing suicide 'attempts' with actual suicide. How could they actually merely be 'seeking attention' when they're already dead?

Nearly all suicide bombers are Muslims and the vast majority are males who have been promised several virgins,(I forget how many)are waiting to pleasure them in heaven, but nearly all red shirts are Buddhists,(in theory)and committing murder and suicide is going to lead them to a very painful and unpleasant next life.

the way Thai drive cars :whistling: ... is almost as attempted murder....:angry: , or maybe they forget that moment they are Buddhists ..??:jap:

And they noose themselves because they're tired of the battle. And often for attention

I believe you are confusing suicide 'attempts' with actual suicide. How could they actually merely be 'seeking attention' when they're already dead?

A fair number of attention-seeking suicide attempts (or more accurately, gestures) do result in death through a variety of miscalculations.

Suicide does often result from people who are "tired of the battle" if he means the battle against depression. It's crippling effects does require a tremendous amount of effort to overcome and its sufferers are often ill-equipped to handle that challenge. Suicide most often results from overwhelming thoughts of hopelessness and helplessness.

Edited by Buchholz