Saudis warn of new terrorist threat in Europe, Paris says

News_Editor

jewish sympathisers

:blink:

lighten up UG

take a course of Larry David in Curb your Enthusiasm (i have the whole series on DVD )

then swing over to my pal Pat Condell and see what he says about it

my jewish ex girlfriend was a barrel of fun, with a huge jewish libido and ate a bacon and egg sandwich for breakfast every day

(but don't tell her dad)

i have had some great times in the company of jews but 6 million always comes up at some time or another

its a bit stereo typical even for you.......

:P

Edited by timekeeper

"When Arabs love their children more than they hate Jews, there will be peace".

- Golda Meir.

And isn't there an implied threat of violence to innocent Arab children? Even to Israel children?

. To (mis)interpret her statement as you did, took a lot of creative thinking. :blink:

Actually not that much creative thinking. And the thing that is wrong about creative thinking is...?

Edited by canuck1941

not just me UG

simply Google that statement ''US agencies who are war mongering on behalf of the jews''

only 5600 + results

is everyone but you ''completely wrong''

in your own mind maybe but in the real world..........

There's over 1 million results for "chemtrails"

My god, it must be true.

How many Saudi's were involved with the takeover of the US Embassy in Tehran in 1979?

Yep, I was in Saudi on 9/11/01 and I saw no celebrations or dancing in the streets that day or the next several. The only dancing in the streets I witnessed was on CNN and it was the Palestinians doing the dancing.

Where did you see these festive events?

Ah the overthrow of the Shah regime, you know the facts of that sorry incident as well as I.

I worked alongside Americans who still held resentment, not for the chain of events, but for the fact that on a personal level they lost out on lucrative contracts.

I didnt witness anything on CNN I witnessed with my own eyes the celebrating taking place on the streets of KSA.

You also know of the paranoia surrounding the Saudis and Shia Islam, as can be seen by the treatment of the Shia minority in KSA, the Saudi support for Iraq in its war with Iran and the Saudi wish not to have Saddam removed after the first Gulf War as a way of keeping the Shia majority in Iraq in check.

Two seperate but not entirely unrelated incidents, the Iranians wanted rid of an (in their eyes) American puppet.

One of Bin Ladens aims is also the overthrow of the monarchy in KSA.

I had a first hand glimpse of the overthrow of the Shah by our then American president, Jimmy Carter. I am fully aware of his actions in that matter and do not regard it as a shining moment in our history.

I am also aware of the fact many of the Iranian citizens did not want to have a Theocracy run by the Imams, whether they be Shiite or Sunni. Most of my Iranian friends and co-workers were fortunate enough to be able to leave after Khomeini and his Republican Guard took control. Oh, by the way, the Iranian Republican Guard at the time included a young officer named Ahmadinejad who was sent to Lebanon's Hezbollah to train them in terror tactics. I guess they don't support terrorism today, though.

It is safe to say you didn't work alongside me because I resent the overthrow of the Shah because it set back the nation of Iran by 400 years. I had no trouble finding other employment after the evacuation of Iran but then, I don't run in the same circles you do.

Oh by the way, it isn't paranoia if the other side really IS trying to get you. The non-removal of Saddam after the first Gulf War had everything to do with the UN mandate on the war calling for the expulsion of Iraq from Kuwait and nothing more. The entire coalition would have collapsed had Bush the Elder headed for Baghdad.

I ask again, in which city did you see these celebrations occur?

The name of the town is Khamis Mushayt.

As I recall the Americans were on lockdown and didn't report for work the following day.

I can understand these events not being shown on CNN, there were also a number of isolated incidents (I recall that was the terminolgy used at the time) that also went unreported (covered up some might say), such as a shoot out at a western compound (the bullet holes were plugged and walls repainted), westerners having guns pulled on them, westerners having their cars stoned, westerners receiving death threats while at work.

As you say we obviously operated in different circles, otherwise you would have been aware of these events.

How quickly time flies and the memory fades, how forgetful of me, like most things in the sandpit, it must have been those Yemenis, Egyptians or Filipinas who were celebrating, they usually get blamed for everything, because as we all know a Saudi would have never done such a thing.

Thank you for a response. It isn't often I get one from the more liberal side of the discussion.

I remember the attack in Khamis. If I am not mistaken it was at the McD compound appropriately named "Eagle City"? I had a long time friend running the compound at the time and he gave me some information on it. Sadly he is now deceased so I cannot ask him of any jubilation going on in the streets of Khamis on 9/11. As I remember, he told me the shooting happened at the front gate early in the morning and they were in fact locked down for the day. I have sent a few e-mails to some of my old McD friends who were in Khamis then. I will post their response if received.

I was in Jubail on 9/11 and Riyadh on 9/12 and saw no dancing in the streets, nor did any of my friends, employees or acquaintances tell me of seeing anything out of the ordinary. Since you claim to have seen it, then I must accept your word and assume it happened in at least one Saudi city. I saw the celebrations which were performed in Palestine and shown on CNN, but nothing personally.

I am well aware of the attitude of some Saudis immediately after 9/11. I received death threats personally, was ever alert when going out, was watched by the mabahith and had one of my employees gunned down in early 2002 by an Al-Qaeda terrorist in his office. Yes, I also locked down my employees the day of the shooting. I doubt if anybody could say I was not close to the situation and remained so for many years.

My argument with the initial post made by our learned friend, timekeeper, was his claim that "most" of the terrorist financiers were Saudi. In 2001 he would have been correct. This is 2010 and immense steps have been taken by the Saudi government in addressing the terrorists within their country. The claim he made is no longer the case, yet, when questioned about it, he said he would not debate anything with me because I voted for McCain. :whistling:

My point still remains that Saudi no longer serves as the financier for terrorism. That responsibility has been taken over by the Iranians.

not just me UG

simply Google that statement ''US agencies who are war mongering on behalf of the jews''

only 5600 + results

UG:

I Googled "US agencies who are war mongering on behalf of the Palestinians".

I got 7,990 hits. :cheesy:

I really enjoy Pat Condell's videos, but I bet that he would not agree with anything that you have posted here - no matter how many of your "best friends" are Jews. :D

i do not have any ''best friends'' who are Jews, however i will email Pat and ask him what he thinks

my best guess is he will say grow up to both of us and remind me there are more important things to worry about

and there are........

not just me UG

only 5600 + results

There's over 1 million results for "chemtrails"

My god, it must be true.

of course, everyone knows if its on the internet, its true.....

"When Arabs love their children more than they hate Jews, there will be peace".

- Golda Meir.

And isn't there an implied threat of violence to innocent Arab children? Even to Israel children?

. To (mis)interpret her statement as you did, took a lot of creative thinking. :blink:

And the problem with creative thinking is....?

After an exchange of PMs with rgs2001uk, I will happily agree with him that he did, indeed, see Saudi's celebrating 9/11 in Khamis.

I did not see any jubilation nor did anybody tell me they had seen anything, yet he has provided enough information for me to concede he was correct and I was wrong. :jap:

Or 6 million... :whistling:

I was under the impression that the Auschwitz-Birkenau number was reduced to 1.5 million somewhere around 1990 when the archives of the former Soviet Union were made available to outside inspection. Apparently, it was determined that the number 4 million dead inscribed(1946) on the original plaque was not possible regardless of camp commandant Hoess having confessed to killing upwards of 3.5 million. One would naturally assume a number as large as 2.5 million would be significant and all records would be adjusted down making the total for the war era something like 3.5 million. As far as I know, nobody is doubting that 3.5 million is not a tragedy.

Every legit source that I can find says over 6 million Jews, but there were something like 15,000 camps, not just two. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/cclist.html

The Holocaust (from the Greek ὁλόκαυστος holókaustos: hólos, "whole" and kaustós, "burnt"),[2] also known as The Shoah (Hebrew: השואה, HaShoah, "calamity"; Yiddish: חורבן, Churben or Hurban,[3] from the Hebrew for "destruction"), was the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II, a programme of systematic state-sponsored extermination by Nazi Germany.[4] The genocide of these six million people was a genocide of two-thirds of the population of nine million Jews who had resided in Europe before the Holocaust.[5]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Every legit source that I can find says over 6 million Jews, but there were something like 15,000 camps, not just two. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/cclist.html

The Holocaust (from the Greek ὁλόκαυστος holókaustos: hólos, "whole" and kaustós, "burnt"),[2] also known as The Shoah (Hebrew: השואה, HaShoah, "calamity"; Yiddish: חורבן, Churben or Hurban,[3] from the Hebrew for "destruction"), was the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II, a programme of systematic state-sponsored extermination by Nazi Germany.[4] The genocide of these six million people was a genocide of two-thirds of the population of nine million Jews who had resided in Europe before the Holocaust.[5]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Then 6 million it is. Who am I to disagree with reputable sources?

Can we keep the nazis out or blame on the jews or jewish world domination conspiracy nonsense. Thats range from off topic to bullshit and irrational hate and phobias.

What's the matter Serge?

You don't think the Holocaust has anything to do with the fierce determination of Israel to defend itself?

When reading about previous irrational, unfair and horrific steretyping and dehumanising of Jews, it would be timely to also extend this thought to the current wave of Islamaphobia sweeping parts of the US and EU and how it is whipped up by some poltical parties and media organizations. History does have a habit of repeating itself and right now a lot of governments need some distrations from economic woes which also mirrors 30s Europe

Can we keep the nazis out or blame on the jews or jewish world domination conspiracy nonsense. Thats range from off topic to bullshit and irrational hate and phobias.

What's the matter Serge?

You don't think the Holocaust has anything to do with the fierce determination of Israel to defend itself?

Just read the OP and decide if its on topic or if some "Jews want to rule the world" nonsense should be debated or better just ignored.

ps. And the Holocaust was in Europe and not in Jerusalem.

But this is not about Israel and/or Zionisms.

Edited by SergeiY

Since the question has been raised, the reality is that the scholarly work of the historian Dr. Franciszek Piper, amongst others, which was originally published in '92 and then in English in '99(?) identified that the obscenity of Auschwitz-Birkenau was responsible for approximately 1.1 million deaths. These figures are reflected in the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum records. It is also true to say that the last Commandant [Hoss] of the camps testified to a figure of up to 3 million at the Nuremberg Trials.

Regards

Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum. The number of Victims

Getting back to the OP - if the Saudis warn of a 'terrorist' attack then there's going to be one. No doubt about that judging from my understanding of recent government sponsored false-flag operations in New York - Paris - Madrid and London.

Gotta keep the climate of fear up so people will put up with erosion of rights and find things to distract them from the excesses of bankers and unfettered free markets and have them put up with horrific cuts while seeing the wars of choice left to go on and on with ring fenced or increasing budgets that grow ever bigger as inevitable defeat looms closer. Oh yeah need some hate figures and fear and.....

Is anyone stupid enough to believe anything their security/spy services tell them?