Another Weight Loss Pill

Farma

Here's something else to try.

I've been taking a pill called Ya Buk. After a week it seems to be doing the job for me. I've lost a genuine 2.5 kilos without a lifestyle change or exercise.

The pill is fibre which I believe is "Konnyaku". 2 pills per day. It works by absorbing fluid and giving a full feeling. It claims no Yoyo effect and the pills are registered G 228/47 so they are legit.

I haven't felt any bad side affects. I still eat meals as normal but feel full eating half the amount. My energy levels haven't changed.

The pills come in a blister pack of 10 packaged in a cardboard sleeve similar to the way chewing gum is packaged nowadays. The ones I'm buying are in a pale blue sleeve, all in Thai, with a picture of 3 coconuts with trees out of them.

I'm obtaining mine wholesale for B 220 a pack of 10.

here is some more info on Ya Buk

Retail - Send konjac powder capsule YA BUK.

*** Warning: Try to see real results quickly streamlined robot ***.... popular among girls.

Konjac powder capsule YA BUK extracted from nature.

Component: konjac powder + cactus

Makes you feel full faster. Capture and burn fat, reduce chlorate State The Coral.

Control weight safely

Drug Registration Reg.No.G228/47.

How to eat before breakfast half hour.

On each one. capsule ** only **.

Retail Price 140 Baht

Panel prices up to 10 130 Baht

• 2 weeks later...

Update.

After 3 and a bit weeks (20 pills) I've lost 5 1/2 kilos.

I started on 2 pills a day, took a break for a week while traveling then resumed on 1 per day.

To date no negative side affects.

I have a decreased appetite and haven't made changes to what foods I eat apart from eating less as I feel full on smaller meal sizes.

My energy levels are the same and I'm starting to see the results in the mirror.

Whether related or not my higher than normal blood pressure has lowered into the normal range since I started taking the pills.

• 5 weeks later...

I thought I’d update this thread.

Today is a bit of a milestone for me as I’ve lost 10 kilos. A few more kilos to go and I’ll be happy. It’s been 7 weeks since I started on the pills. The first week was 2 capsules a day. I took a break for a week and continued on 1 per day since then.

I’ve dropped a western shirt size and 2 holes on my belt. My torso has shrunk plus thighs and face thinned. To date I haven’t experienced any negative side effects. The positives have been a lowering of my previous high BP down to normal range plus of course the weight loss. My energy level stayed the same initially but improved as the weight dropped off.

Initially the weight dropped off rapidly then settled to a steady daily loss. For the past 2 weeks it seems to be dropping in steps. A few days staying the same followed by a few days of daily losses etc.

It’s been so easy. I’m still eating my usual foods albeit in much smaller amounts. That food includes the occasional chocolate or some icecream. I now joke it’s the diet you’re on when you’re not on a diet. There are no cravings like I experienced on my many previous diets.

Looking on the net the pills are sold under various names. Konjac, Konyukki, Glucomannan sold as Ya Buk in Thai, Lipozene by GNC and Natures Way Glucomannan to name a few.

There are good and bad reports posted on various sites. Make up your own mind. Drugs dot com has a comprehensive report on Glucomannan including the results from clinical trials. For once I’m looking forward to my annual geriatric medical to see if my cholesterol levels have dropped.

If you’re thinking of dieting with Ya Buk Drugs dot com mentions restrictions for Diabetics.

Overall I’m very happy with the results.

There is a sucker born every minute.

WOW What ever happened to Waster-Sizing, Bending at the Waist to pick up the Waste and getting rid of both!

What a bunch of lazies, get off your bums and exercise, and at the same time do some good for the voiceless, children, wildlife and our waterways.

That's one of the problems with people today, always looking for a easy short cut, instead of giving of ones self, to reach their goal, nothing beats exercise, proper diet and outlook, check out your neighborhood, park, beach, storm drains, motion in the ocean my friends, a little blood, sweat and tears, we get what we give, there is no quick easy fix, work out or fall out, get off the porch and give some Tam Boon, teach the young and old, by setting examples and doing exercise at the same time.

It's not where we came from, it's not where we are at, it's where we are coming from on the inside that matters.

We are all in this neighborhood together, when is the last time you reached out for you neighborhood, when is the last time you listened to the Cry of Mother Nature, when is the last time you took a good look at the dangers that are left behind by unknowing or uncaring humans, don't be so proud, that you can't "bend" to teach, and make it safer for the children, wildlife and waterways.

I'm quite sure that most of us were raised much better then we are acting at present.

Bottle caps, cigarette ends, camera batteries, disposable lighters, plastic, stryofoam are all things that can choke, make sick or kill babies and wildlife also contaminate our waterways.

It's all of our turn to start giving back to this beautiful priceless home (EARTH) Carpe Diem, Leave only smiles, examples and footprints behind.

374.bmp

I obtained mine via a friend in the medical field for the price mentioned in my first post. I know a friend bought some in Chiang Mai from a pharmacy. There are plenty of Thai websites offering them at various prices too.

I've lost just under a kilo this past week. It's dropping off slower now which I think is good as it appears to be giving my skin time to adjust to the weight loss.

• 8 months later...

I obtained mine via a friend in the medical field for the price mentioned in my first post. I know a friend bought some in Chiang Mai from a pharmacy. There are plenty of Thai websites offering them at various prices too.

I've lost just under a kilo this past week. It's dropping off slower now which I think is good as it appears to be giving my skin time to adjust to the weight loss.

Hi There,

Has anyone got more info on how to get this, Im in HH and asked around a few pharmacies but no one had it or had heard of it?

T-I-A

• 1 month later...

Hi There,

Has anyone got more info on how to get this, Im in HH and asked around a few pharmacies but no one had it or had heard of it?

T-I-A

Forget the pills, just do as the op did. Eat half the amount of your normal portion.

• 4 weeks later...