Israeli PM Netanyahu says Hamas acquired anti-aircraft missiles

News_Editor

I normally enjoy discussing important world matters with all people. I know for certain that my opinion is simply that, an opinion. There is no right and wrong, just an opinion. This all starts to break down when in order to discuss such important matters, one particular side of the discussion is always myth and the other side is always fact. That is just hard for me to wrap my head around and a major source of irritation.

I normally enjoy discussing important world matters with all people. I know for certain that my opinion is simply that, an opinion. There is no right and wrong, just an opinion. This all starts to break down when in order to discuss such important matters, one particular side of the discussion is always myth and the other side is always fact. That is just hard for me to wrap my head around and a major source of irritation.

I am with you 101%, Pakboong. I've decided life is too short to bother paying attention to obnoxious drivel. If we were a bunch sitting around a table in a bar, such behaviour bristling with hostility and contempt and arrogance as it does, would make me get up and leave. Who needs it, eh?

I am with you 101%, Pakboong. I've decided life is too short to bother paying attention to obnoxious drivel. If we were a bunch sitting around a table in a bar, such behaviour bristling with hostility and contempt and arrogance as it does, would make me get up and leave. Who needs it, eh?

True words.

The world is full of idiots.

disarm the Mother of terrorism and world peace ist not far.

What you gonna do about it? Nuke me and the Iran?

pfff.

Bravo. I'm glad that you guys are finally speaking out about "obnoxious drivel" that is nothing but personal opinion and does nothing to further the discussion. When you ignored it before, I thought that it was because you agreed with it. :thumbsup: