Temperatures Plummet

sceadugenga

Is that a Thia Ninja? :D

Does look scary, She's kept it all one colour , I bet the lipsticks Blue too :D

............. on second thoughts, maybe shes wearing Woralaks NBC suit .

Scea, She's standing to attention. Nice for a Male Chauvenist to see first think in the morning :D

The wellies are a bit kinky too I thought... :whistling:

You would being an Oz,BAHHHHH BAHHHH,mind you it's the same in Welsh Wales ?.

Hey, its the Welsh and the Kiwi's that are the sheep shaggers. Didn't you know, they give away complimentary Velcro gloves with every pair of wellies sold :lol:

The wellies are a bit kinky too I thought... :whistling:

You would being an Oz,BAHHHHH BAHHHH,mind you it's the same in Welsh Wales ?.

Hey, its the Welsh and the Kiwi's that are the sheep shaggers. Didn't you know, they give away complimentary Velcro gloves with every pair of wellies sold :lol:

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy::giggle: :giggle: :clap2:

• 2 weeks later...

I woke up to 20 degrees in the BR this morning. Turned on the inverter style AC/heater and enjoyed much warmer temps in minutes. Great to come out of the morning shower into a warm room. Probably one of the wisest purchases I have made here.

I woke up to 20 degrees in the BR this morning. Turned on the inverter style AC/heater and enjoyed much warmer temps in minutes. Great to come out of the morning shower into a warm room. Probably one of the wisest purchases I have made here.

Tell me its a wise purchase at the end of the month when the lecky bill comes :)

An old Cowboy like yourself should be sat in front of an open fire like we do out in the Villages (with the exception of VF, ofcourse ) :D

Tell me its a wise purchase at the end of the month when the lecky bill comes :)

An old Cowboy like yourself should be sat in front of an open fire like we do out in the Villages (with the exception of VF, ofcourse ) :D

Hey, I was on the Ninja, zipping through the mountains and the early morning fog on the way to Chiang Mai, yesterday. Nothing more than a liner in my jacket and a smile on my rosy cheeked face. :D

Edited by villagefarang

Hey, I was on the Ninja, zipping through the mountains and the early morning fog on the way to Chiang Mai, yesterday. Nothing more than a liner in my jacket and a smile on my rosy cheeked face. :D

What time are we talking VF !? Early morning ? 4 or 5 am ? . I'd recommend putting a fleece under it next time . I do :)

What time are we talking VF !? Early morning ? 4 or 5 am ? . I'd recommend putting a fleece under it next time . I do :)

I waited for the sun to come up and left around seven.

Sensible as always. Anyway, enough of the chit-chat :D

Yes, I gather this is not the done thing, these days, and I wouldn't want to get you in trouble. ;) Being sensible and all. :)

We are on Topic though which is always a surprise ! :)

Sensible as always. Anyway, enough of the chit-chat :D

Yes, I gather this is not the done thing, these days, and I wouldn't want to get you in trouble. ;) Being sensible and all. :)

We are on Topic though which is always a surprise ! :)

I need some Redders on my naff burger. :D

Scea, it is difficult to share body heat when I get up and start getting around in the morning. She can't keep up with me. And, I don't have a dog, except this borrowed one and I probably shouldn't get in the habit of taking someone else's dog for a walk.

jubby, it will cost a bit but no more than it cost to run it all summer for the cooling.

VF, I'll be up for a morning ride or two next time I'm home. No problem keeping warm with my gear as well. :ph34r:

Looking forward to sharing some body heat with my wonderful wife on those chilly mornings and to be honest I like coolish rooms, as it is invigorating for me. :D

Sarahsbloke, I Slept under a 'Satin' brand duvet also myself last night for the first time this year.

at 5.30 am the thermometer in the porch (where I was sat cooking breakfast french/or dutch style over a open wood fire) read 10 degrees. I double and triple checked, still 10 degrees. Bloody hel_l they must be freezing to death in the Mountains. Anyway, it read 15 degrees at 7am with no noticeable temperature difference. I guess 5.30 am is too early for my grey matter :D

Down here in Khampaeng Phet province by the Mae Wong national park it was 18C at 6am on Monday and Tuesday and a high 22 this morning.

I am back to wearing trousers trainers with thick wollen socks I bought in New Zealand a couple of years ago (see there is a real use for sheep after all) and my fruit of the loom sweater I bought in the UK years ago while riding my Honda Phantom to the village in the morning.

Get some beautiful sunsets the night before though.