Temperatures Plummet

sceadugenga

Down here in Khampaeng Phet province by the Mae Wong national park it was 18C at 6am on Monday and Tuesday and a high 22 this morning.

I am back to wearing trousers trainers with thick wollen socks I bought in New Zealand a couple of years ago (see there is a real use for sheep after all) and my fruit of the loom sweater I bought in the UK years ago while riding my Honda Phantom to the village in the morning.

Get some beautiful sunsets the night before though.

I am thinking of applying for the local heating allowance.

Ive got long johns under my pajama bottoms, a t-shirt under the the top, 2 duvets on my bed and im going

there before it gets dark. Old age , feeling the cold , lifes a bitch !

Sarahsbloke, I Slept under a 'Satin' brand duvet also myself last night for the first time this year.

at 5.30 am the thermometer in the porch (where I was sat cooking breakfast french/or dutch style over a open wood fire) read 10 degrees. I double and triple checked, still 10 degrees. Bloody hel_l they must be freezing to death in the Mountains. Anyway, it read 15 degrees at 7am with no noticeable temperature difference. I guess 5.30 am is too early for my grey matter :D

Nice snuggle up with the missus weather Jubby. :lol: I'm looking forward to riding in that cool, dense, horsepower making air. I know VF has a mesh jacket, so just wearing a liner shows that he is made of sterner stuff. :jap: To be honest 15-20*C temp is okay to ride in. My gear is all weather and I can be toasty warm without sweating at -11*C. which I proved in Germany this year. :ph34r:

Sarahsbloke, I Slept under a 'Satin' brand duvet also myself last night for the first time this year.

at 5.30 am the thermometer in the porch (where I was sat cooking breakfast french/or dutch style over a open wood fire) read 10 degrees. I double and triple checked, still 10 degrees. Bloody hel_l they must be freezing to death in the Mountains. Anyway, it read 15 degrees at 7am with no noticeable temperature difference. I guess 5.30 am is too early for my grey matter :D

Nice snuggle up with the missus weather Jubby. :lol: I'm looking forward to riding in that cool, dense, horsepower making air. I know VF has a mesh jacket, so just wearing a liner shows that he is made of sterner stuff. :jap: To be honest 15-20*C temp is okay to ride in. My gear is all weather and I can be toasty warm without sweating at -11*C. which I proved in Germany this year. :ph34r:

yeah, Guess I'll have to snuggle up with the Missus seeing as I haven't brought my 'long Johns' from blighty.

All-weather Gear :D , I recall you were quite 'toasty warm' a few months ago, when it was 36 in the shade . ;)

I'll stick with my mesh jacket too

yeah, Guess I'll have to snuggle up with the Missus seeing as I haven't brought my 'long Johns' from blighty.

All-weather Gear :D , I recall you were quite 'toasty warm' a few months ago, when it was 36 in the shade . ;)

I'll stick with my mesh jacket too

I'm actually getting a mesh jacket, now that I know where to get one. It's just a few months of the year that my gear is a bit too toasty :lol:

Edited by Garry

A low of 7c tonight and its going to drop even more over the next day or so according to the Thai news.

Im wearing my woolen hat in bed tonight. :ph34r:

Glad you posted Sunny Disp. I was worried about you , thought maybe you'd had a cardio infarction(heart attack) due to the cold and the drink ;)

7c Seriously !? ....

A low of 7c tonight and its going to drop even more over the next day or so according to the Thai news.

Im wearing my woolen hat in bed tonight. :ph34r:

Glad you posted Sunny Disp. I was worried about you , thought maybe you'd had a cardio infarction(heart attack) due to the cold and the drink ;)

7c Seriously !? ....

:D :D :D

I was also wondering If that good Bloke Gary at the KangaMoo Bar will be offering Free Soup this Sunday , Im getting fed and fed up eating great Pizzas, Lasagne, a Variety of Sandwiches, Cheese and Biscuits with pickles and olives , Crisps and anything else the Ex Australian Salvation Army Meals on Wheels man will throw at me for FREE,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha :D

Edited by sunholidaysun1