Periodontist

MZurf

• 8 years later...
On 10/20/2010 at 5:07 AM, sirbrinkie said:

not so easy to find

Dr. Kanigan Boonperm at Pattaya Bangkok Hospital is highly recommended but as you mentioned she is only available Saturdays & Sundays

I know that I am replying to an 8 and 1/2 year post, but I need to see a periodontist about potential gum surgery.  Does anyone know if Dr. Kanigan Boonperm is still working or know of another good periodontist, preferably in Pattaya?

I will be in Pattaya for 3 weeks starting this Sunday April 28th, 2019.  I saw a periodontist in California and he quoted $3300 per side for gum grafts ( for 3 teeth per side ).  My insurance only will pay about $800 more this year before it is maxed out.

On 4/23/2019 at 8:37 AM, TheJayMan said:

Does anyone know if Dr. Kanigan Boonperm is still working or know of another good periodontist, preferably in Pattaya?

Yes, I have an appointment with her for April 27th a Bangkok Hospital Pattaya.  She only works Saturday and Sunday at BHP

On 4/23/2019 at 9:43 AM, Langsuan Man said:

Yes, I have an appointment with her for April 27th a Bangkok Hospital Pattaya.  She only works Saturday and Sunday at BHP

Thanks for your response! I will call for an appointment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/23/2019 at 9:43 AM, Langsuan Man said:

I dialed +66  from the USA and the guy who answered said I got the wrong number. The other number didn't go through at all when I dialed +66 

Thanks for the PM!  I called Bangkok Hospital Pattaya and found out that Dr. Kanigan Boonperm only works on Saturdays now and she doesn't do gum surgery.  Per the advice of the office assistant, I booked an appointment with another lady Periodontist at BHP named Dr. Dissayawad for this coming Monday.

• 1 month later...

I had an appointment with a periodontist named Dr. Dissayawadee Katudat, DDS, M.SC., at the Bangkok Hospital Pattaya, on the first weekday of my trip.  Her english skills are good and she explained the details of the gum surgery to me and told me it would cost a total of about 40,000 thb ( $1260 USD ) including the medications.  I decided to go ahead with the surgery in Thailand. 

So far, I am happy with the results.  Dr. Dissayawadee Katudat, DDS, M.SC. recommended that I see a Periodontist in the USA for a follow up and a teeth cleaning in 3 or 4 months.  I will find out then what the Periodontist here thinks of the surgery.

DrDissayawadeeKatudatDDS_M_SC.jpg