Pajero Warranty

Forethat

This might be covered already in another topic that I struggle to find, so I'll start a new one.

I learned today that the 5 year warranty on the Pajero Sport requires the anti corrosion treatment to be renewed ever 6 months. The funny thing is I wasn't told by Mitsubishi, but by the company that did the treatment when I bought it.

Anyone know more about this?

I can't fully answer your question, only to say that when I bought my Mitsubishi Triton the sales guy offered the anti corrosion treatment as a free option, which I of course accepted. The sales guy handed me a certificate and booklet from the local company who did the anti corrosion treatment and I remember him saying some thing about Six Months , which I never followed up , looking at the booklet it has some pull out pages that seem to have areas to be stamped .

TL :jap:

Tell the Mitsubishi dealer the warranty on the Pajero is the same world wide.Rust proofing is not required as part of the 5 year warranty. Also advise them you have contacted Mitsubishi Head Office in Japan.Let him email Mr Big at Mitsubishi in Thailand for his answer ?? I think you will find it very interesting.......whistling.gif

• 1 month later...

I am in the process of ordering a new Pajero Sport and e mailed Mitsubishi regarding the corrosion protection, a very nice sounding lady phoned me to say the standard protection from the factory is all that is required for the 5 year guarantee unless you work in a chemical factory or intend to drive into the sea with a boat trailer, her no is 025299500.

I am in the process of ordering a new Pajero Sport and e mailed Mitsubishi regarding the corrosion protection, a very nice sounding lady phoned me to say the standard protection from the factory is all that is required for the 5 year guarantee unless you work in a chemical factory or intend to drive into the sea with a boat trailer, her no is 025299500.

so which GPS are they giving away?

KAMAZ?

Sorry, I don't know the Sat Nav make, only that is does have English as an option and is freestanding/suckered to the windscreen, seems ok to me as at least I can then use it in my other cars/trucks when required.

and what has a sat nav to do with Pajeros warranty on anticorrosion :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by katabeachbum