Ubuntu => It Meeting

Cloggie

we haven't met in several months as no one was showing up to the last few meetings, but they used to be on the first thursday of the month @ soi 8 bar sukhumvit. we could arrange one for anytime though, whenever is most convenient to the largest number of interested people.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we haven't met in several months as no one was showing up to the last few meetings, but they used to be on the first thursday of the month @ soi 8 bar sukhumvit. we could arrange one for anytime though, whenever is most convenient to the largest number of interested people.

Is that the Det. 5 bar on soi 8?

no, it is the soi 8 bar on soi 8 ;>}

no, it is the soi 8 bar on soi 8 ;>}

How very unintuitive!

That venue is fine and dandy for folks living in central Bangkok who like beer wink.png

And want to hear some good ol' fashioned rants.

Well, I live in PTY, but I do know that on late Friday evenings a number of guys meet at Det. 5 who have a strong interest in computers besides beer, getting fat, and the only solutions to saving the world. Go around saying "Linux" and some ears will perk up. There's your Ubuntu meeting. :)

That venue is fine and dandy for folks living in central Bangkok who like beer wink.png

Well, I live in PTY, but I do know that on late Friday evenings a number of guys meet at Det. 5 who have a strong interest in computers besides beer, getting fat, and the only solutions to saving the world. Go around saying "Linux" and some ears will perk up. There's your Ubuntu meeting. smile.png

What's Det. 5 ?

Well, I live in PTY, but I do know that on late Friday evenings a number of guys meet at Det. 5 who have a strong interest in computers besides beer, getting fat, and the only solutions to saving the world. Go around saying "Linux" and some ears will perk up. There's your Ubuntu meeting. smile.png

What's Det. 5 ?

http://www.google.com

What's Det. 5 ?

Good answer! ;)

Did you know that you can also look up thing like helpfulness, assistance and kindness there too -- or did they not teach such things at your school?

Please check out sarcasm in there while you have it open. I get the feeling that you might need that.

Enjoy your meetings :)

What's Det. 5 ?

Good answer! wink.png

Did you know that you can also look up thing like helpfulness, assistance and kindness there too -- or did they not teach such things at your school?

Please check out sarcasm in there while you have it open. I get the feeling that you might need that.

Enjoy your meetings smile.png

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Edited by JSixpack

What's Det. 5 ?

Good answer! wink.png

Enjoy your meetings smile.png

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

i take it that you don't frequent irc much or you'd have had that nonsense beaten out of youl ;) Join us one day... I'm sure with your abilities you can find where quite easily.